Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It was an absorbing game to watch
Non stop attack against an amazing back to the wall defense.
I kept thinking Motherwell will win this with a late breakaway goal.

Celtic need a Laurence Shankland, he would have got at least 5 goals yesterday;)
Motherwell were never going to score yesterday. Neither were Dundee😀

D

Deleted member 1740

Just seen the jambo's last min winner👏👏👏👏👏

That away end must've been electric.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think he will stay with Hearts with a new contract.
He desperately wants to play in Germany.
Probably move on next season.
He is a clever lad and his moves are unconventional so who knows where he will end up.
Remember he chose Hearts over Rangers last time.
Rangers will probably sign Van Deen [?] as a short signing.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think he will stay with Hearts with a new contract.
He desperately wants to play in Germany.
Probably move on next season.
He is a clever lad and his moves are unconventional so who knows where he will end up.
Remember he chose Hearts over Rangers last time.
Rangers will probably sign Van Deen [?] as a short signing.
Pretty sure he's a Rangers fan. They need a goalscorer and he fits the bill. I'd love to see him at Celtic, but I reckon he's Ibrox-bound.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hearts are in a win/win situation. Give Shankland an improved contract at, say, £5k a week, even if he only stays until the summer.

His goals are the difference in them making Europe, which would pay the £130k increase (and then some), and increase his market value by having a longer contract and so increasing any sale income.

Even if he stays, European football pays his contract increase.

If he goes in January then they should get at least equivalent to European money, at least!

As I say, win/win for Hearts.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hearts are in a win/win situation. Give Shankland an improved contract at, say, £5k a week, even if he only stays until the summer.

His goals are the difference in them making Europe, which would pay the £130k increase (and then some), and increase his market value by having a longer contract and so increasing any sale income.

Even if he stays, European football pays his contract increase.

If he goes in January then they should get at least equivalent to European money, at least!

As I say, win/win for Hearts.
That's what I think, knowing Shankland a new contract with a 10-15% deal on the transfer fee would be good business for all.
If he is picked [can't see that not happening now] and scores a few goals in Germany his value will soar.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's what I think, knowing Shankland a new contract with a 10-15% deal on the transfer fee would be good business for all.
If he is picked [can't see that not happening now] and scores a few goals in Germany his value will soar.
Shankland isn’t brokering these deals, he has an agency that includes Neil McCann working on his behalf.