Scottish Fitba'

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes, nobody in the history of football has ever used a derogatory term against other teams :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tell me, why are the Huns so uniquely precious about the derogatory term given to them? They earned it from an English journalist, Dons fans for example laugh off "sheep shagger", turn it on you, yet for some reason the most objectionable support, have a problem with being laughed at? Too close to home? :ROFLMAO:

Someone's on the drink, a grown man using terms like that on an open forum.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yes, nobody in the history of football has ever used a derogatory term against other teams :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tell me, why are the Huns so uniquely precious about the derogatory term given to them? They earned it from an English journalist, Dons fans for example laugh off "sheep shagger", turn it on you, yet for some reason the most objectionable support, have a problem with being laughed at? Too close to home? :ROFLMAO:
Here in NI its used in a sectarian tone so Id prefer to never have to read people lowering themselves to using this term.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Here in NI its used in a sectarian tone so Id prefer to never have to read people lowering themselves to using this term.
How can it be sectarian? It's literally an epiphet from the 60s to describe the appaling behaviour of Rangers (RIP) on their travels to England

I object, as a protestant, to the hijacking of all things not-catholic by Rangers 2012 supporters as somehow equivalent to the bile they spew at others. They are a disgace to my religion

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
How can it be sectarian? It's literally an epiphet from the 60s to describe the appaling behaviour of Rangers (RIP) on their travels to England

I object, as a protestant, to the hijacking of all things not-catholic by Rangers 2012 supporters as somehow equivalent to the bile they spew at others. They are a disgace to my religion

Whatever, please don’t use the term again on these boards ?

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Flawless display by the champions, a littlw bit more clinical and that could have been a cricket score. A comfortable 2 nil on opening day is not to be sniffed at

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Flawless display by the champions, a littlw bit more clinical and that could have been a cricket score. A comfortable 2 nil on opening day is not to be sniffed at
Watched about 30 mins of the first half and they looked superb.
If they continue to play like that they will have the League won by Christmas.

Fair play to the Dons defense for keeping the tally down.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Watched about 30 mins of the first half and they looked superb.
If they continue to play like that they will have the League won by Christmas.

Fair play to the Dons defense for keeping the tally down.
Some crystal ball there!
How will they do in Europe?
Some great performances in the past but poor recently. Be good if they can get close to getting out of the CL group.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Some crystal ball there!
How will they do in Europe?
Some great performances in the past but poor recently. Be good if they can get close to getting out of the CL group.

Europe eh, one season wonders and now they talk Europe. You do realise Celtic have done more for the Scottish coeff in Euorpe than the Rangers over the last 5 years?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Europe eh, one season wonders and now they talk Europe. You do realise Celtic have done more for the Scottish coeff in Euorpe than the Rangers over the last 5 years?
It's a shame that Scots are so divided that they can't see past sectarian differences and applaud the improvement, albeit gradual, for the overall national progress!
And I'm coming as a grandson of a (severely bigoted) West Calder HoML fan, who's only Scottish match watched was between Celtic and Hibs at Easter Road!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's a shame that Scots are so divided that they can't see past sectarian differences and applaud the improvement, albeit gradual, for the overall national progress!
And I'm coming as a grandson of a (severely bigoted) West Calder HoML fan, who's only Scottish match watched was between Celtic and Hibs at Easter Road!
Now that's

Attachments

• 3519464264_5242fa4d79very interesting.jpg
    3519464264_5242fa4d79very interesting.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I suggest that the majority of the supporters of the huge majority of Scottish clubs are united in their support for the national team and united against the bigotry of the few rather than divided by it.

Reactions: Val

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

What makes my post sectarian rather than a dig at our rivals, in the same way Ken has at mine?

What we are saying is nothing about sectarian more about my team is better than yours.