Scottish Fitba'

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Another cracking game in Austria.
Scotland lucky to come out with a 2-2 draw despite leading 2-0.
Craig Gordon in fine form for a 38 year old. Man of the match award.
Eight games undefeated now(y)
I'd say Kieran Tierney was up there for man of the match, big Adams was class too, think young Lewis Ferguson and Jack hendry are a few levels below what's needed and Ryan Jack seemed to just get in the way offered nothing,

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'd say Kieran Tierney was up there for man of the match, big Adams was class too, think young Lewis Ferguson and Jack hendry are a few levels below what's needed and Ryan Jack seemed to just get in the way offered nothing,
Che Adams impresses me with each game he plays, very intelligent footballer.
Never seems to lose a 50/50 ball and seems to win plenty 40/60's.

The Tierney/McGinn goal was a bit special.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Che Adams impresses me with each game he plays, very intelligent footballer.
Never seems to lose a 50/50 ball and seems to win plenty 40/60's.

The Tierney/McGinn goal was a bit special.
Agree he's a brilliant player, for me a big reason for the results the way he drags defenders out of position is key to our play, frees up space for deep runs into the danger areas

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
For many of the fans (maybe just some though not so sure) of these two clubs it would just never do were they actually to be collaborating on something - other than a future breaking away from the Scottish league perhaps :rolleyes:

Also I have an eetsy-beetsy teensy-weensy feeling that the good folk of Sydney may just have 'dodged a bullet'.

Of course the alternative might have been a demonstration by Australia-based fans of the two clubs on how the two sets of supporters can watch a match between their clubs without anything like the bile and aggro we see at home. You never know - and now it seems that we won't.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Rangers v Celtic.......big game on Sunday.
Who have you got your money on. I think Rangers will nick it.

Hearts v Staggies, some Jambos would like to see Hearts throw this one as it then puts Hibs in the bottom six.:love:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Brings back memories of heading for an early morning start at Craigielaw and being surprised by a fleet of 'armoured' Police vans heading in the other direction. It eventually twigged that there was an OF game in the afternoon. Home advantage likely worth 1 goal? A Rangers win would make the race in 'more interesting'. I suspect Celtic would settle for a draw.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Perth Saints scrapping hard…lucky today but had plenty of terrible calls this season so due one. Still difficult to catch 3rd bottom…but never know if we keep going…

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Perth Saints scrapping hard…lucky today but had plenty of terrible calls this season so due one. Still difficult to catch 3rd bottom…but never know if we keep going…
Likely to still be a cut above the opposition in any promotion/relegation though - attitude notwithstanding!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Likely to still be a cut above the opposition in any promotion/relegation though - attitude notwithstanding!
Not so sure…if Killie win the league it’s likely to be one the two thistles or arbroath…with the Accies also possibly in contention. Anyway. We win two matches and St Mirren or Aberdeen lose two and we’ve caught 3rd bottom.