Scottish Fitba'

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Your defense is poor [mind you so is Celtics.]
You need to get in a young experienced solid no nonsense Scottish centre half.
One that is not afraid to burst forward with the ball.
I know where you can buy one of those for only £600,000 if you can afford that.:love:

Celtic have the best defense in the Premiership, poor maybe but not as poor as everyone else

4LEX

Visit site
Watched the Edinburgh derby tonight....incredible passion but the quality was lower than League One in England. How did the ref not give Hearts a penalty in the first half? One of the worst decisions I've seen all season. And the indirect freekick that was blocked by a clear handball in the second half.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Watched the Edinburgh derby tonight....incredible passion but the quality was lower than League One in England. How did the ref not give Hearts a penalty in the first half? One of the worst decisions I've seen all season. And the indirect freekick that was blocked by a clear handball in the second half.
It was the usual harem scarem derby stuff, not a lot of quality in that game but lots of blood snotters and yellow cards.:eek:
Even then I think you are a bit wide of the mark with your Div 1 England comment, don't forget we watch the odd English league games as well :giggle:

Rangers must be really regretting not getting John Souter signed up.
That defense is woeful.
Japanese bhoys filling their boots.

Reactions: Val

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not sure Rangers are a shambles, Celtic just too good last night.
They were last night. Barasic and Tavenier were awful, skinned repeatedly. Barasic ball watching at the 3rd goal was shocking. Diallo not bothering to track back. Even Boyd said it should have been 5 or 6 by half time.

Reactions: Val

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not sure Rangers are a shambles, Celtic just too good last night.

They were too good that first half against Hearts as well.
I was watching and wondered if Celtic were superb or Hearts were just crap, now we know that Celtic were unplayable.
Still think both Rangers and Celtic defenses need tightening up though.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
And today (well as of yesterday) I am at last able to say 'the only way is not only up' COYS :)

Great that a returnee scores on his return and one brought in some months ago but who has received much criticism also scored...and in the 90th minute into the bargain.

Given the number of signings over the last couple of weeks (7 or 8 - lost count) it seems like our Chairman has realised that there is no point holding on to the cash won from our fantastic season 20/21 if we find ourselves relegated season 21/22.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
D

Deleted member 15344

They've finally backed down and appear to be getting rid. Paid a fee for him, will have to pay up his contract and have suffered potentially irreparable damage to their reputation and relationship with their fans and community.

Was there the same outrage when he signed for Clyde ? Seems he has been there for 5 years with no issues ?

His case is certainly eye opening - they couldn’t prosecute him in regards the law but was sued and found in favour of the girl based on probability

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
They've finally backed down and appear to be getting rid. Paid a fee for him, will have to pay up his contract and have suffered potentially irreparable damage to their reputation and relationship with their fans and community.
Interesting case. If he hasn't been found guilty in a court of law won't there be some sort of case for restriction of trade. I assume he'll get some he'll get some form of payment until the end of his contract but if he has played under these conditions before going to Raith this seems to be opening a can of worms

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've no interest in Scottish football (or football in general) but I have a friend who is totally die-hard Rangers. Every post is singing their praises, slagging off Celtic etc etc etc.
It seems as though his social media account is not working today. Any tips I can offer him to get him posting again? ;-)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've no interest in Scottish football (or football in general) but I have a friend who is totally die-hard Rangers. Every post is singing their praises, slagging off Celtic etc etc etc.
It seems as though his social media account is not working today. Any tips I can offer him to get him posting again? ;-)

is he a member on here? there are a few who are unusually quiet today.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ah no he's no golfer. He's just one of those people who mouth off the whole time when things are going good .... and then disappear. Nine straight Celtic titles, Rangers being kicked out of the league, all other shenanigans are totally ignored. It's just so funny at times. There are other people posting all over his page right now.

When Celtic celebrated their title during lockdown restrictions, he was everywhere ripping them. But of course when Rangers did it, then it was totally justified.

Actually he would make one hell of a politician - he's got all the attributes.