Scottish Fitba'

4LEX

Visit site
Credit to Celtic, totally blew Rangers away in the first half. Full house, evening kick off, rain lashing down and Rangers missing a few key players. Always going to happen. Celtic Park on full volume is a great sight, great to see after all the empty stadiums over the past few years.

GVB has his work cut out as Rangers defence is shambolic, too many poor draws and now Celtic landing a good punch.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Credit to Celtic, totally blew Rangers away in the first half. Full house, evening kick off, rain lashing down and Rangers missing a few key players. Always going to happen. Celtic Park on full volume is a great sight, great to see after all the empty stadiums over the past few years.

GVB has his work cut out as Rangers defence is shambolic, too many poor draws and now Celtic landing a good punch.
Paradise is indeed a grand sight and sound when full, but the club should stamp on The 'Green Brigade' for their pro-IRA songs. Credit to the ugly sister other side of town who seem to have pretty much stamped out their fans vile equivalents - at least at home games.

On the game. I never saw the 1st half...but certainly of the 2nd that I watched Rangers had a lot of possession but didn't really pose much of a threat to the Celtic goal.

DCB

Visit site
Wrong time to have to play Rangers. Vast difference from Wednesday nights game. Hearts aren't that bad, but, that's a sore scoreline.

Actually a good game to watch.

4LEX

Visit site
Ramsey looked class when he came on. Strutted around half fit oozing quality.

Rangers have the better midfield and attack if everyone stays fit, the dodgy defence won't matter in most games. Rangers to win it for me.

4LEX

Visit site
Paradise is indeed a grand sight and sound when full, but the club should stamp on The 'Green Brigade' for their pro-IRA songs. Credit to the ugly sister other side of town who seem to have pretty much stamped out their fans vile equivalents - at least at home games.

On the game. I never saw the 1st half...but certainly of the 2nd that I watched Rangers had a lot of possession but didn't really pose much of a threat to the Celtic goal.

True. TGB are embarrassing and have been for years. However I'm sure I heard Rangers fans singing a few of the banned songs the other week.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
...and so if as reported Rangers are essentially getting the services of Ramsey for nowt - Juve picking up all of his salary - I might suggest that Rangers supporters might contain and temper their glee when their team turns over any team in Scottish football other than Celtic - clubs that try - and usually just about, or do, manage to live within their means and don't have international players coming along to play for 'the price of a second class stamp'.

Unfortunately I know that won't happen. Same as it ever was. However it should put further into perspective the astonishing achievements of my diddy team last season. COYS.

Reactions: Val

4LEX

Visit site
Ramsey is on £400k a week and Juve are paying 75% of it. Football, bloody hell.

Throw in Bale on £600k and you've got Wales best players getting £50m a year between them for not evening playing o_O

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
...and so if as reported Rangers are essentially getting the services of Ramsey for nowt - Juve picking up all of his salary - I might suggest that Rangers supporters might contain and temper their glee when their team turns over any team in Scottish football other than Celtic - clubs that try - and usually just about, or do, manage to live within their means and don't have international players coming along to play for 'the price of a second class stamp'.

Unfortunately I know that won't happen. Same as it ever was. However it should put further into perspective the astonishing achievements of my diddy team last season. COYS.
Erm one of that team was (is) having a good portion of his salary paid by Rangers - he scored for Saints in the semi final.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ramsey is on £400k a week and Juve are paying 75% of it. Football, bloody hell.

Throw in Bale on £600k and you've got Wales best players getting £50m a year between them for not evening playing o_O

Doubt Rangers are contributing 100k a week to his wages. £2m loan fee and 40k a week has been bandied about in the media.

Reactions: Val