Scottish Fitba'

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Like I've already said, I call it as I see it
I’m sure you do, but what perspective are you looking at it from?
Look at Ross County, does it suit them?
It’s more than just a game of football when you look at the bigger picture.
Easy for you to say from your armchair.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’m sure you do, but what perspective are you looking at it from?
Look at Ross County, does it suit them?
It’s more than just a game of football when you look at the bigger picture.
Easy for you to say from your armchair.

Perspective?

What I'm saying is Rangers have a cheek to pull the sporting integrity card when they couldnt have given a monkeys about it when they asked for the season to be extended to suit them, and only them.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Perspective?

What I'm saying is Rangers have a cheek to pull the sporting integrity card when they couldnt have given a monkeys about it when they asked for the season to be extended to suit them, and only them.

But that was about helping them win a European trophy, something that would also benefit other teams. ?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can't be bothered or realised what I said is spot ?

I'm now seriously considering that if you told me 1+1 was=2, then I would double check if it was, as you say 'spot on':whistle::rolleyes:
Anyway, away and enjoy your night-off you go(y)
Oh, did you have the steak pie thingy today?...We did, bloody lovely it was too (just the way it was described in Scot Squad last night!)
Think I'll either watch the darts OR read War and Peace (get it?)

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
But that was about helping them win a European trophy, something that would also benefit other teams. ?

Bingo ? Helping one team who already were helped with a postponement for an earlier round but where was sporting integrity there forcing teams not to play as planned?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Get a life? Is that it? ??

Anyway, it's apparent that some Ranegrs fans have selective memories where sporting integrity is concerned.

You laugh because you’re clueless and have no idea what you’re talking about, look at things from a different perspective rather than green tinted lenses….
Celtic are poor at the moment, but that’s only down to the board, surely you can see that ?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Brian, Ken....don't get into a flap about someone who has just learned to spell 'INTEGRITY'-maybe got Spellcheck from Santa, but think the dictionary was missing??

Can't agree about Celtic being poor at moment-manager is doing a good job and the new signings could be real investments-let's face it though-they need something to get near us, could be good tight end to the season-Hearts for a run up the inside???
Oops, sorry, meant the silly billy version of Spellcheck.....As you say Ken " who are Ranegrs"

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Brian, Ken....don't get into a flap about someone who has just learned to spell 'INTEGRITY'-maybe got Spellcheck from Santa, but think the dictionary was missing??

Can't agree about Celtic being poor at moment-manager is doing a good job and the new signings could be real investments-let's face it though-they need something to get near us, could be good tight end to the season-Hearts for a run up the inside???
Oops, sorry, meant the silly billy version of Spellcheck.....As you say Ken " who are Ranegrs"

Oh, insults is it, big on you ?