Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Excellent stuff Scotland…onwards on upwards to Hampden on Monday…pity my lad’s work sees us needing to do the round trip Sheffield to Glasgow and back on the Monday…ach well - I can thole that ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I‘m not sure whether going from the big hoose tae the villa is going up-market or not (maybe a bit like moving from Pollokshields to Newton Mearns - it depends…but might just be closer to a better secondary school).

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I‘m not sure whether going from the big hoose tae the villa is going up-market or not (maybe a bit like moving from Pollokshields to Newton Mearns - it depends…but might just be closer to a better secondary school).
SILH..Have you seen Pollokshields --in the last 40 years it has seriously became a ghetto and a 'midden', absolute disgrace for a once beautiful area..BTW, you'll never guess who the power-mad FEMALE MSP for the ward is:eek::rolleyes:
The MEARNS is going down as well---might get to the stage they'll let me in:whistle:
Papers up here are full of who SG's coming in for in JAN-as Mr. Red Scorpion alludes to -GIO may have quite some pennies to spend,but who the hell on??
Think I'd rather keep what's there. but some severe attitude adjustment is needed with some of them-maybe been 'tapped up?:whistle:'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
SILH..Have you seen Pollokshields --in the last 40 years it has seriously became a ghetto and a 'midden', absolute disgrace for a once beautiful area..BTW, you'll never guess who the power-mad FEMALE MSP for the ward is:eek::rolleyes:
The MEARNS is going down as well---might get to the stage they'll let me in:whistle:
Papers up here are full of who SG's coming in for in JAN-as Mr. Red Scorpion alludes to -GIO may have quite some pennies to spend,but who the hell on??
Think I'd rather keep what's there. but some severe attitude adjustment is needed with some of them-maybe been 'tapped up?:whistle:'
Couldn’t possible comment on current expansion of the Mearns as being a Broom Estater I’m closer to being a Whitecraigs lad ??

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Couldn’t possible comment on current expansion of the Mearns as being a Broom Estater I’m closer to being a Whitecraigs lad ??
Whitecraigs has a certain 'CACHET' to the name-don't you think?
Besides things are so bad with the Mearns that it's nearly in Barrhead now!!...Hey, maybe they will let a scruff like me in by default:whistle:
Back to footie though, wonder how many 'big hoose' ticket holders stay in the Mearns?? As against that other place in the East End??
Wonder if SG will come back for Morelos??

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think Lampard will end up at Ibrox.

Did I hear the pundit say that Patterson's goal was the first Scottish goal scored by a The Rangers player in 10 years.
Wow, that is some weird stat if true.