Scottish Fitba'

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
You're just bitter Celtic never got 10 in a row. Rangers have a better squad than Celtic and it won't take more than an average appointment to get a better manager than the clown Celtic have.

Gerrard outgrew Rangers but served his time, rebuilt the side, won his title and has left the club in decent shape.
Why would I give a fleg about Celtic? Who's talking about Celtic? I'm talking about the laughable "Moyes good shout" comment. Your manager has just left you for a team at the bottom of the EPL, but a guy building a strong team in the Champions LEague places would come north? Get a grip.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Why would I give a fleg about Celtic? Who's talking about Celtic? I'm talking about the laughable "Moyes good shout" comment. Your manager has just left you for a team at the bottom of the EPL, but a guy building a strong team in the Champions LEague places would come north? Get a grip.
Just what is your problem-some enlightenment would be good???
I've gone through what's been posted and nowhere has anyone said that Messrs. Moyes and Lambert would take the job! NEVER HEARD OF WISH LISTS YOU ----- man:LOL::love:
I put their names forward as being of such a standard and experience-having been through the tribulations of management-as the sort of stature we should at least be aiming at!
Is there something wrong with that(I also dream about being a good golfer-is that not allowed either?)-according to your somewhat bitter? view are I and others are thinking above our stations?? ---Or have I mis-read you?? ( was going to put constructive critisism,but we know that's not true -don't we?:LOL:)
On a more amiable note, when do fancy coming down to avail yourself of some Glaswegian hospitality i.e. game at Ibrox, drinkypoos, food, visit to A&E-you know, just the usual experience with us knuckledraggers
P.S.-Who do you fancy tonight-Scotland or Moldova??..................................As an afterthought, How's your golf going? Playing well are you?-My game pretty:poop: at moment but (as above),I live in hope:whistle:

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Just what is your problem-some enlightenment would be good???
I've gone through what's been posted and nowhere has anyone said that Messrs. Moyes and Lambert would take the job! NEVER HEARD OF WISH LISTS YOU ----- man:LOL::love:
So not just a "good shout", but now also on the "wish list". And that's not meant to mean someone you think would take over Sevco?

Fair enough, we clearly don't speak the same brand of English.

P.S. Your incredible punctuation makes your post virtually unreadable.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm very tempted to say "What a saddo" but I really can't be ursed!!:whistle:
My humble apologies if anyone else has any problems either READING or even UNDERSTANDING the gist of my post re a 'wish list' versus some names as 'MAYBEs'
I didn't realise the post was going to be forensically dissected by an English teacher!
But, Hey-Ho, you live and learn from the wide variety of the open minded:whistle: poster you are so fortunate to cross paths/swords :whistle: with.
God, I'm so fortunate; could almost say 'blessed even'
Oh, Banchory Buddha can I take it that you'll check your diary as to when you can come to visit and enjoy the sights and sounds of 'The Dear Green Place'(y):love:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Speaking as one with no dog in this fight, it appears that confusion is a major component of Old Firm “banter.” ?
Love it Ian!
Just to 'muddy it up a bit more', can I suggest it all depends if you're on the side of 'The Righteousness'....(as I am:rolleyes::whistle:)
:love:to all.
Come on Scotland--need a BIG win-'pretty please'?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great result for Scotland!
Actually looked as if they were enjoying themselves and actually looked as if they wanted to score!
Should have had a few more goals though, but a better football performance.....maybe they ignored Clarke's instructions:eek::whistle:
Thank you so much Craig Gordon-2 big, big saves
All round good performances though, couldn't fault anyone (y)
Now my worry is going to be Nathan Patterson staying at Ibrox and not going to Villa:(

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Don't feed the trolls, you're only holding them back from tending their sheep. :LOL:

Now Now William!
Wonder who you could possibly be thinking about?:whistle::giggle:
What do you reckon on the Gio Fella getting the gig?...(at least he'd be quickly accepted by us poor plebs who don't know the difference between having a 'wish list' and 'good shouts'):eek:
Thank goodness we know our place eh??....................................KEN, don't you start putting me in my place:rolleyes::D

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now Now William!
Wonder who you could possibly be thinking about?:whistle::giggle:
What do you reckon on the Gio Fella getting the gig?...(at least he'd be quickly accepted by us poor plebs who don't know the difference between having a 'wish list' and 'good shouts'):eek:
Thank goodness we know our place eh??....................................KEN, don't you start putting me in my place:rolleyes::D
A strange coincidence or omen :whistle:, on Wednesday we had lunch at a new restaurant in Hamilton, called Giovanni's :eek::eek:'
I would highly recommend it.