Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Also, here's a couple plus one from way, way out there!!!
Say, just say that S.G. ups sticks in search of the huge transfer chest (and accompanying salary package):cry::cry::poop:!
Who would replace him.....bear with me here----Derek McInnes/ Billy Davies(mad Blue-nose, but been out for a while-but look at Davie Moyes example) OR Paul Lambert(Blue-nose growing up, big Europe experience, good management record against shitty odds/money probs)????
Just a couple........what'dya think????......Straitjacket for Jimbo??
Not big enough names????
McInnes is the obvious choice. Out of work so no compo to pay, did a decent job at Aberdeen. Was he not offered the job before and turned it down?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Are you seriously suggesting Moyes would leave West Ham for Rangers? Not a chance.

Not sure Lambert would be a popular choice given his past.
As I said folks, just a few ideas, and whilst I agree about Moyes (he was put in as an example of how you could be out but still come back in and be a success i.e. 'if you've got it, you've got it')!!!!
As for Paul Lambert-think he's been proven in the fire just bad circumstances and timings in his case--I personally don't care about ANYONE'S background/history-just as long as they can better my club/play good attacking football and more importantly WIN THINGS!!!!!

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
I didn't say we could afford any of them or they would accept the job, but they would be suitable. McInnes thankfully knocked us back the last time.
You said they weren't bad shouts. I'm afraid I don't follow the logic of someone who absolutely would not take the job being a good shout.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think McInnes is as much of a non-starter as Moyes and Lambert.

I wonder if St Johnstone fans might be a little uneasy until the vacancy is filled.....?

Must admit-SCRATCHGIRL (doesn't that have a ring to it?) I'd wondered about him??
Hadn't thought about wee Gio/ wonder how many will be applying-could be quite a few methinks-and some big names(y)
As for (my guest anytime he likes) Banchory Buddha's dismissal of PL-stranger things have happened--this is football after all:whistle::love:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Happy with that. ?
…and that a vanB signing likely to be Zander Clark from StJ - on a Bosman and I am not happy with that. Kinda way it is. Zander is a Rangers fan and is 29yrs old - so can’t blame the lad as it may be his only chance to earn decent money. Same as it ever was and will forever be.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
…and that a vanB signing likely to be Zander Clark from StJ - on a Bosman and I am not happy with that. Kinda way it is. Zander is a Rangers fan and is 29yrs old - so can’t blame the lad as it may be his only chance to earn decent money. Same as it ever was and will forever be.

Why is vanB likely to make that signing?

4LEX

Visit site
You said they weren't bad shouts. I'm afraid I don't follow the logic of someone who absolutely would not take the job being a good shout.

You're just bitter Celtic never got 10 in a row. Rangers have a better squad than Celtic and it won't take more than an average appointment to get a better manager than the clown Celtic have.

Gerrard outgrew Rangers but served his time, rebuilt the side, won his title and has left the club in decent shape.