Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
They have a point? You think Rangers are victimised? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Who I support is irrelevant, but I'm from Banchory so work it out for yourself
Have been in the past---the run to European final meaning 8 games in 2 weeks?
Our demotion to the basement of life so gladly jumped upon by the usual suspects in(and celebrated) by the SPFL,the Championship et al--although we did take lots of money to the 'wee' teams on our way back!!
I've never supported the lunatic fringe who wreak havoc and mayhem in the sectarian blindness that befalls them--MANY DON'T,so be careful who you tarnish-please!
Banchory eh,..would you be any part of the mob that STILL wishes harm on IAIN DURRANT ( by any chance,although that's historical too)??
There's no winners, we ALL have the bampots......:rolleyes:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Good result by Celtic, and wishing Rangers well tomorrow against Brondby.
Thank you, kind sir...and you are so right about Celtic!!...Great result(y)
Now we need to do the same ( or preferably better:whistle:)
We really need to get our act together-both at home and in Europe-standards have slipped and, it's simply not good enough ( and that's not over-expectation, we should be able to compete to a higher degree than we have this season-simples!!):rolleyes:

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Have been in the past---the run to European final meaning 8 games in 2 weeks? [1]
Our demotion[2] to the basement of life so gladly jumped upon by the usual suspects in(and celebrated) by the SPFL,the Championship et al--although we did take lots of money to the 'wee' teams on our way back!!
I've never supported the lunatic fringe who wreak havoc and mayhem in the sectarian blindness that befalls them--MANY DON'T,so be careful who you tarnish-please! [3]
Banchory eh,..would you be any part of the mob that STILL wishes harm on IAIN DURRANT ( by any chance,although that's historical too)??[4]
There's no winners, we ALL have the bampots......:rolleyes:
[1] Your fixture pile-up was due to being allowed to postpone games earlier in the seaosn to HELP you
[2] Your accesion into the league unchallenged over teams that actually met the league entry criteria. Again favouritism
[3] indeed many don't, tho the pathetic back-and-forth that seems to assume everyone is either a supporter of one or the other is pathetic..."aye but who do you really support" . That would be Get Stuffed FC
[4] You see, there ye go, can't let one bad tackle from 40 years ago go. We never hear about the actual assualts by Johnson or McCoist though do we?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh dear, someone having 'a bit of a day' --and it's still SO early ( I DO So Hope YOUR HORMONES GET BACK INTO SOME SEMBLANCE OF BALANCE):love:
Poor thing!!
'assualts??..do you mean 'assaults'?.. Anyway, who be this 'McCoist and Johnston' whose names you take in vain--surely not-assault??-never, inconceivable, how very, very dare you:mad:
Too busy to be 'orsed' to educate you on your points 1/2 and3, but on 1&2 you need to check your history ( where's the icon thingy for blowing kisses?)
Could all depend on your/my interpretation I suppose?--I mean, there's your way and THEN THE CORRECT WAY:whistle:
When you down this way?.. How's about we get a game?...AND, but only if you behave, I'll take you to a game at that bastion of bigotry and victimisation that is the home of 'Get Stuffed F.C. ( wear your Dons scarf-you'll be DEAD safe:ROFLMAO:)
Anyway, have a nice night--hope the hormonal thing rights itself( blows kisses again)