Scottish Fitba'

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
How long does the failed Glass experiment last? Absolutely zero support for him on twitter & Facers last night. Cormack needing a huge slice of humble pie here, I don't think he has that in him

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mind you, according to the referee, grabbing your opponent by the throat only merits a yellow card.
Insult to injury was booking the Hearts player for protesting.
Rangers wanting to ban opposing fans will only add to the crowds intimidation of referees.(n)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yes you have to wonder why they've stopped critiquing Rangers when all it brings is attempts to cancel presenters? I'm baffled. Club and supporters are untouchable bullies.

Really???
Not all of us-must admit though there are some paranoid, self righteous 'victims' (and they have a point):sick:
BUT, we know that not everyone likes us-it is what it is..AND the current PR/Board are doing nothing to address the various aspects of this!!
SO Mr. Buddha, what would you suggest??.....( BTW, who do you support?)

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Really???
Not all of us-must admit though there are some paranoid, self righteous 'victims' (and they have a point)
BUT, we know that not everyone likes us-it is what it is..AND the current PR/Board are doing nothing to address the various aspects of this!!
SO Mr. Buddha, what would you suggest??.....( BTW, who do you support?)
They have a point? You think Rangers are victimised? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Who I support is irrelevant, but I'm from Banchory so work it out for yourself