Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Not sure we need one. All the posts will be the same except the ones about St Johnstone winning something, those will never be repeated...
maybe not everything…but they will win something…especially were history to repeat itself with the weegie westenders ? And such event is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
maybe not everything…but they will win something…especially were history to repeat itself with the weegie westenders ? And such event is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

They will win something? Has the St Johnstone chairman spent the prize money from the cup wins on premium bonds?

Other than that, it'll be back to normal. Like the open rota for courses, anything not won by Celtic or Rangers will be won by a different diddy team as St Johnstone have had their turn.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
They will win something? Has the St Johnstone chairman spent the prize money from the cup wins on premium bonds?

Other than that, it'll be back to normal. Like the open rota for courses, anything not won by Celtic or Rangers will be won by a different diddy team as St Johnstone have had their turn.

You're right, normality has resumed :rolleyes:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
You're right, normality has resumed :rolleyes:

Specifically tailored for the audience.

I have no interest in the fortunes of the football team I followed in my childhood as far too many things about football in general and Scottish football in particular and its impact on my day to day life because of where I live leave a very poor taste in my mouth.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I have no interest in the fortunes of the football team I followed in my childhood as far too many things about football in general and Scottish football in particular and its impact on my day to day life because of where I live leave a very poor taste in my mouth.

Likewise, hence a rugby follower now.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Are things not better these days than they used to be?
I know it is hard to change dinosaurs but I hope that clubs are trying to get across that racism/sectarianism etc is not acceptable.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I know it is hard to change dinosaurs but I hope that clubs are trying to get across that racism/sectarianism etc is not acceptable.

Just not changing quickly enough-needs to be eradicated/total blight on society
But having said that, what is the answer or procedure needed??

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site

It's worse than it was 10 years ago. The associated anti-social behaviour leaks more into every day life these days than it did when I was younger.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk

I've lived in Scotland for a good portion of my life and only very rarely seen any of this stuff - it's very much a Central belt/West of Scotland problem.