Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
5 mins to go in the Utd Celtic game and I dint think Celtic would score if they played all day...poor really given the context.
Thought they played superbly:ROFLMAO:AT LAST!......But let's hope folk behave 'a la Covid':(Don't want any 'righteous' finger pointing-we should be better than that simples!!
Jimbo

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Enjoy your day today williamalex1, I'm sure the brandy will taste sweeter than usual.
Cheers Mate , It's been a long time coming and it's been a long long way back from division3/ 4.
But at least we financially helped most lower division clubs on our way back up through the leagues (y)

Onwards and upwards, 55 league wins and hopefully rising.
Now we have 1 in a row and heading for 10 :whistle:, only 9 to go:love: .
We just need to watch our backs, St Johnstone are creeping up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Congratulations to the new Rangers on their first league title, no doubt the first of many
By 'the new Rangers' are you referring to the team Gerrard has built?...Somehow I suspect not??
Pity about the over zealous celebrations and Covid breaches--no doubt we are going to be pilloried(and rightly).As prev.stated 'we should be better'

4LEX

Visit site
10 in a NOOOOO!

Congratulations to Rangers, the greatest club in Scotland. After all these fake trebles it puts Celtic's 'glory years' into perspective. Won on autopilot with no competition. It's all irrelvent as they never got to 10 in a row and it'll haunt the club forever.

Up the Gers! (y):cool:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I see the Glasgow polis bending under the possibility of disorder by the wee arra people - aka the Brigton Bully Boys...if they weren't allowed to celebrate the winning of the league in their own inimitable loyal fashion. Ah well. Hopefully no short term impact on virus transmission.

Said in jest - mostly - but more with a resigned shrug :)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I can understand the euphoria after so long,but(and it may be a controversial 'but')we should be setting the standard for all rather than setting up to be shot at-rightly so- given the outside circumstances/people's suffering/lockdowns/not seeing kinfolk and friends/not even being able to go for a beer with mates!
We could celebrate in style later-properly,without anyone being able to point 'righteous' fingers at us---we should be leading not failing!!
Anyway as Williamalex1 says "onwards and upwards"

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As a follow up....you know it's really bad when you have John Swiney pontificating on our behaviour celebrating!!
A bit rich coming from a known stranger to the truth and general in chief of the 'couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery' brigade-see his record on education amongst his non achievements whilst in power here!
Sorry,but we really have let ourselves down when we let this sort of non-entity use us to deflect his/their failings at this time:cry:
All over BBC Radio Scotland at mo.Arghhhh.....This is going to rumble on.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
As a follow up....you know it's really bad when you have John Swiney pontificating on our behaviour celebrating!!
A bit rich coming from a known stranger to the truth and general in chief of the 'couldn't run a piss-up in a brewery' brigade-see his record on education amongst his non achievements whilst in power here!
Sorry,but we really have let ourselves down when we let this sort of non-entity use us to deflect his/their failings at this time:cry:

I really don't think so. Bar the usual ranting on the likes of Super Scoreboard etc., and the endless so called "banter" between the rabid minoriry of so called "fans" on both sides of the divide, it will be tomorrow's chip wrappers.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Indeed - when St Johnstone won the LC two weekends past there was a small bunch of stupid laddies celebrating outside of the ground but no club presence and club condemned the behaviour. We'll celebrate when the time is right and in the appropriate manner i.e. when we can get more than 200 fans together in the same place at the same time ;)

Rangers will have known that such celebrations by their fans were possible if not likely and they should have been very very clear in advance that they would consider any such celebrations to be completely unacceptable; that any fans gathering would not be acknowledged by anyone from the club; and that they would be subject to police action supported by the club. Now the club or Gerrard might have done all of that and I may have missed it.

But there you go. Hopefully nothing will come of it.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
not a football fan, but the wife is a Bluenose and she was happy;)

funniest bit was seing a clip on GCOS by a former forumer sending a celtic mascot sky high strapped to a firework:LOL: