Scottish Fitba'

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
No chance, I was at the game back in 99 when Dallas got hit with a coin and Rangers did the huddle after winning. People completely lost the plot that game, mild mannered guys around me were wanting to storm the pitch to get to Dallas. It was mental.

Imagine a last game, winner takes all. There would be mayhem, not enough police to handle it imho. I thought it would either be the first or second game after the split.
I understand the reasons, I was at that game too. I just think it's a shame for our football that we can't promote it with a huge winner takes it scenario.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think it could be quite an interesting season Aberdeen, Rangers, Killie, Hearts, Hibs and Saintees all capable of taking points off Celtic.
I think Lennon made a mistake in returning to Celtic, never go back is one of my golden rules.
I have a feeling after the Cup final result that Hearts will step up a gear in 2019/20. They have the bones of a good team and have made some good signings without splashing the cash.
Dundee Utd for championship. Raith and Falkirk to kick on after really low points in their history.
5 years ago but eventually got there for most of it. :cool: (y)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hearts were terrible today, had a real chance to win as well as Rangers are really struggling, you could tell they are lacking confidence, surprised in how Naismith set up his side.
Hearts gave the Show Pony total control of midfield and to be fair to him he took it well.
The two Hearts midfielders put in some shift, sadly outnumbered.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is that you disrespecting a Rangers player?
Please try to be more gracious in defeat!
Eh. disrespect :rolleyes:
I said that he took full advantage of the space that the two Hearts midfielders allowed the three Rangers midfielders
Still trying to work out what position the 'extra' Hearts player was playing in.:love: