Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Reading report on last night’s B&H game - Billy Gilmour getting top marks; following on from regular top reviews for Ryan Christie at Bournmouth and John McGinn at Villa. Add in Callum McGregor, and Scotland seem to have a decent midfield in the making - with Scott McTominey and Stuart Armstrong as back up. But let me not get ahead of myself, we still have to score goals 🙄

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Athletico Madrid reported to have made a bid for Matt O'Reilly. If true, can't see him not going, which would be a disaster for us as he's been the best player in Scotland this season. Will be next to impossible to get a decent replacement in with the window shutting next week.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Athletico Madrid reported to have made a bid for Matt O'Reilly. If true, can't see him not going, which would be a disaster for us as he's been the best player in Scotland this season. Will be next to impossible to get a decent replacement in with the window shutting next week.
Can't see him being allowed to go in this window.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
If he wants to go - which I’m sure he will - it will be very difficult for the club to block it.
I'm sure when he signed his new deal there would be some agreement on him leaving. Could be a certain amount in the bid or whatever. But the length of Contract he's on puts Celtic very much in control I think.(possibly that's a hope.🤞)

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nah! It's Butland followed by Tavernier.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm sure when he signed his new deal there would be some agreement on him leaving. Could be a certain amount in the bid or whatever. But the length of Contract he's on puts Celtic very much in control I think.(possibly that's a hope.🤞)
If the money is right then he'll be sold.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
All about the money for Celtic. No real ambition.
One leads to the other. Celtic have dominated Scottish football for twenty years because of money.
I think they could show more ambition in their transfers but they maintain the position of strength by being very savvy with their cash.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
One leads to the other. Celtic have dominated Scottish football for twenty years because of money.
I think they could show more ambition in their transfers but they maintain the position of strength by being very savvy with their cash.
20 years? Since Rangers went bust yes, but what about say 2004 to 2012?