Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Bleedin weather in Dundee…game called off on 2nd with near 2000 of StJ support going. Wont get anything like that for rearranged match, serves them right if they can’t sort out their pitch…oh we’re moving to a new stadium…yeh right.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
If it wasn't for the record that would never have been given, rangers have got away with more obvious handballs pulls ect by the exact same refs and haven't been given
And loved what looked to me like the random dive by Silva for the free kick near the end. Definately worth an 8/10 for style. Really looking forward to lots of that in the box 😡

4LEX

Visit site
So Rangers will win the league because some Celtic fans don't like the manager? That's an interesting rationale!

It just doesn't look a united camp and tension is never far away, especially after a bad result. Celtic have by far the better squad and really should be miles clear already given how poor Rangers were under Beale.

I admit they weren't the bookies favourites however the Rangers fans seemed supremely confident of winning both games.
Some Celtic fans do dislike Rodgers probably more on the manner of him leaving rather than the fact that Leicester are a richer club than Celtic.

Rangers have a mental problem in the Old Firm games IMO. I also have to say that the fixture has been ruined by the limited away allocations/no away fans at all. Rangers started the trend and I wish for the sake of one of the greatest games in world football they can get back to the huge 5,000 plus allocations.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
It just doesn't look a united camp and tension is never far away, especially after a bad result. Celtic have by far the better squad and really should be miles clear already given how poor Rangers were under Beale.

Rangers have a mental problem in the Old Firm games IMO. I also have to say that the fixture has been ruined by the limited away allocations/no away fans at all. Rangers started the trend and I wish for the sake of one of the greatest games in world football they can get back to the huge 5,000 plus allocations.
I don't think it's a mental problem they're just not as good a team. Rangers supporters will obviously disagree but anytime I look at the respective line ups I always think at best 2 or 3 would get into the Celtic team.
I agree about the away fans but unfortunately I can't see Rangers changing anytime soon. Celtic still don't include the Rangers games in their season ticket. So they would easily be able to go back to the traditional allocation.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I actually think it is a good thing. I don't know the incident here but an accumulation of cards leads to a ban and so a yellow does impact. A positive for the SPL I'd say.
It was clear to just about everyone that it was a wrong decision.
Cost Hearts a penalty and a possible 2 points, if someone other than Shankland took it. :D ;)