Scottish Fitba'

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Rodgers back to Celtic. The way he left us was not how I would have hoped as he should have seen the season out. However to lose Ange and get Rodgers back is very good for the club
I’m surprised at this, I know a few Celtic fans and they aren’t happy to have him back after how he left, they may be the minority though.

MACM85

Visit site
I’m surprised at this, I know a few Celtic fans and they aren’t happy to have him back after how he left, they may be the minority though.

I wasn't happy how he left mid season when Leicester were playing for nothing. Should have seen the season out and moved. Fact we have managed to get a decent manager back in to replace Ange then it can only be a positive. If he hits the ground running then the fans will soon get on board.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it raining over in the west? Gorgeous day here. :)
It's heading East, I watched the prematch build-up and it was lashing down at Hampden but sunshine ay my house 8 miles east.
10ins later it was lashing down here, but dry now, it's heading in your direction.
BTW our green keeper just text me saying he's over the moon it's lashingdown at the course 4 miles further east..lol.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like they are clearing water from the wrong areas. Not that the boxes were wet but the right side of the pitch was by far the worst affected. So they send out ball boys with brushes.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seemingly the game will go ahead at 9pm, only if both captains are happy with the state of the pitch, unbelievable, if Georgia doesn't like being a goal down.