Scottish Fitba'

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I think if he was staying he would have said so yesterday. Think with the right backing will be successful at Spurs.
Agree on both points.
I'm a Rangers man but have massive respect for Ange. His talent as a manager and the way he conducts himself.👌

If he goes, who is coming in? My Celtic supporting pal thinks it will be Brendan R.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Agree on both points.
I'm a Rangers man but have massive respect for Ange. His talent as a manager and the way he conducts himself.👌

If he goes, who is coming in? My Celtic supporting pal thinks it will be Brendan R.
I hope it's not Rodgers, would split the support although I still think he's a good manager.
Also him and Lawell had major disagreements in his last season.
I'll take a manager that has a good attacking football style. After Ange it doesn't have to be anyone I've heard of as long as the board do their homework on him.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I watched the end of the 90 and the shoot out. Entertaining to say the least
I do not have much love for Ross County due to the 'lost e mail' and covid demotion of Hearts.
However that was some comeback.
I switched off at 3.0., you can only stand so much lump ball tactics from both sides.

Re Celtic manager, what about Kennedy?
Hearts were after him and I am not sure if he wants to follow Ange.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I do not have much love for Ross County due to the 'lost e mail' and covid demotion of Hearts.
However that was some comeback.
I switched off at 3.0., you can only stand so much lump ball tactics from both sides.

Re Celtic manager, what about Kennedy?
Hearts were after him and I am not sure if he wants to follow Ange.
Absolutely clueless statement.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
And on the Celtic manager…a friend who has a friend who knows someone close to the Celtic board says he is not going to Spurs - he’s been offered the greatest £££s ever for managing a Scottish club.

Though…a friend of a friend etc 🤔
Not sure your source is up to scratch 🤔. Just been announced he is going.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure your source is up to scratch 🤔. Just been announced he is going.

He was always going, worst kept secret in Scottish football. Hope he does well, a nice bloke and did a great job so good luck to him.

But clowns will be clowns, there is always one ready with the "neighbour's husband's pal is married to a woman who used to work with the guy who cuts the grass at Celtic Park" pish...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
He was always going, worst kept secret in Scottish football. Hope he does well, a nice bloke and did a great job so good luck to him.

But clowns will be clowns, there is always one ready with the "neighbour's husband's pal is married to a woman who used to work with the guy who cuts the grass at Celtic Park" pish...
I was simply relating what my mate told me…and think I made clear what i thought of such ’grapevines’.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Having looked at the names mentioned so far my personal preference would be the Bodo Glint manager. They play good football and gave us a real going over in Ange's first season.