Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Great picture. I really rate GK, a very industrious player who doesn't have a nasty side at all. Unlike Griffiths who charged about like a fat wild animal and got himself booked with 3 minutes, could have been sent off too.

See the Dundee manager is claiming the Rangers players were baiting Griffiths. The boy is a clown, but I guess there are two sides to every story.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Watching Dundee United being taught a lesson in how to play like the HOME TEAM by Celtic (AWAY TEAM) at Tannadice !
One way traffic all the way.
D.U. seemed frightened and pretty bereft of ideas/guile to break Celtic down!
Oh well, makes for an interesting league I suppose:whistle:
As to yesterday, Griffiths was pretty much his old nasty, snidey self-leaving his boot in-a few times/ and dishing out plenty of verbals, so reckon McPake is talking pish:rolleyes:
Nice to be back and watching it live(y)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you haven't seen it yet, check out Tom Rogic's goal today. Absolutely incredible, even better than his last minute cup final winner a few years ago. It is a thing of beauty.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you haven't seen it yet, check out Tom Rogic's goal today. Absolutely incredible, even better than his last minute cup final winner a few years ago. It is a thing of beauty.

Got to agree, it was a great solo goal(y)
As to the yellow card,-should have been a definite RED! That was a potential leg breaker and just plain nasty and maybe even deliberate-a bit like one of Griffiths' attempts on Saturday!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Alienating fans (except for the morons) and the media!!...And how to be really good at it!!
A subject I've mentioned more than once regarding the total PR disaster taking place at IBROX in the past year:rolleyes:
Don't crucify for mentioning it by name, but a really good article in The Scum paper today by Dave King- ex chairman-and part saviour of my team, letting rip at the current board and leadership(?) dragging the clubs' name and rep down by insisting on the ridiculous media ban on the BBC/Sutton/Lennon/Stewart and various others who dare to have an opinion or, heaven forbid criticise anything to do with this area of Govan!
This includes Club 1872-a fans group (big donors) among others, which is pushing for fans representation on the board- and was promised by King as a way forward in inclusion in decision making and improving communication between 'them and us'
Anyone seen anything so 'high-handed/autocratic at their club????..............Maybe Mike Ashley at N. Utd excepted?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Alienating fans (except for the morons) and the media!!...And how to be really good at it!!
A subject I've mentioned more than once regarding the total PR disaster taking place at IBROX in the past year:rolleyes:
Don't crucify for mentioning it by name, but a really good article in The Scum paper today by Dave King- ex chairman-and part saviour of my team, letting rip at the current board and leadership(?) dragging the clubs' name and rep down by insisting on the ridiculous media ban on the BBC/Sutton/Lennon/Stewart and various others who dare to have an opinion or, heaven forbid criticise anything to do with this area of Govan!
This includes Club 1872-a fans group (big donors) among others, which is pushing for fans representation on the board- and was promised by King as a way forward in inclusion in decision making and improving communication between 'them and us'
Anyone seen anything so 'high-handed/autocratic at their club????..............Maybe Mike Ashley at N. Utd excepted?
I suggest that, as with all nonsense Govan way, it is up to the decent and sensible Rangers fans, of which I believe there are many, to tell the club to stop acting so pathetically…since to all of us outside of the Govan Bubble the media ban is of no consequence and simply quite pathetic - the action of a spoilt child…

AliMc

Visit site
Wise words tb54, can't fathom whats going on at Ibrox sometimes, did it not seem to start when you appointed that guy Graham as Head of PR, was he not a Dup Councillor or something, not that that should matter

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wise words tb54, can't fathom whats going on at Ibrox sometimes, did it not seem to start when you appointed that guy Graham as Head of PR, was he not a Dup Councillor or something, not that that should matter
I agree Rangers are being rather childish, I would banish both Lennon and Sutton to Siberia for ever and ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

AliMc

Visit site
Staggering that Leslie Deans (what's he a Hearts director ?) is supposedly spouting off in the media about replaying the Kyogo 'offside goal' game because of - what? A marginal offside call and a disputed drop ball in the centre circle?
So are they also going to replay the first game of the season at Tynecastle when Celtic had a goal wrongly chalked off with the score at 1-1, why don't we replay every game where there has been a contentious decision ?
Some people associated with Scottish football are genuinely mental

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Staggering that Leslie Deans (what's he a Hearts director ?) is supposedly spouting off in the media about replaying the Kyogo 'offside goal' game because of - what? A marginal offside call and a disputed drop ball in the centre circle?
So are they also going to replay the first game of the season at Tynecastle when Celtic had a goal wrongly chalked off with the score at 1-1, why don't we replay every game where there has been a contentious decision ?
Some people associated with Scottish football are genuinely mental
VAR as long as we get the right adjudicating panel . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 2019-01-04 11.50.16.jpg
    2019-01-04 11.50.16.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9