Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There's a sad tendency at the moment from the powers that be at Rangers for some petty and pathetic posturing. This is another example. Sutton's just a WUM but they should ignore his BS instead of giving him more ammunition, he's loving it.

Said this a couple of weeks ago but maybe slightly stronger in that the board have got to start acting like adults, forget the petty *** and stop the petted lip syndrome!
People in the media have opinions-you might not like them-but get used to them and show that you are above the pettiness!
This is RANGERS, we are and should be setting the standards NOT throwing them out the window!
Lift all bans (because that is what they are however you dress it up):(
Anyway, apart from the childish tantrums from the top floor at IBROX, how's the golf going Scratchy?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played the worst I have in ages today. Freezing too!
Sorry MODS-not football........but tenuous link?
Reckon I could take you on for £1!
Just back from using our swing room ( NOT Swinging!!) and hitting it so sweet 3iron to PW-3+5 woods +ADAMS Speedflow driver:whistle:
Very few duffs-easy off matts + electronics not on!!
PURE, DEAD EASY, THIS GAME........Oh Yeah, the heating was on:LOL::love:
Was it not blowing a gale at your place?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The ban has more to do with pandering to the more paranoid elements of their support. It's just playing to the crowd.
I might give that view more credence if it weren't for he last 4 letters (and perhaps the 1st 4 too) of your username.
FWIW, I support neither side over the other.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah, cold and windy. Lost my swing completely :(

Thought you had too much class for that to happen!
Makes you sound like me (and that's in the sunshine:rolleyes::giggle:)

Wonder if all the folk playing in Jo'Burg will have to isolate on return with this new variant?
Was so wanting Bob McIntyre to do well-may have done if gone to 4th day--just love his attitude(y)
Another good win for Morikawa? though-some player, seems nerveless!

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I might give that view more credence if it weren't for he last 4 letters (and perhaps the 1st 4 too) of your username.
FWIW, I support neither side over the other.

Well done Sherlock, you've got me sussed.

Bit inconvenient though that my views on the playing to the gallery appear to be shared by at least some of the Rangers supporters on here.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Bit inconvenient though that my views on the playing to the gallery appear to be shared by at least some of the Rangers supporters on here.
Not 'inconvenient' at all. The 1st sentence of my original post (2721) on the matter suggested something similar, though from fear/protection cf deliberate antagonism that you seem to be suggesting! Sutton et al will likely be lapping it up, as, for him/them, any publicity is good publicity!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not 'inconvenient' at all. The 1st sentence of my original post (2721) on the matter suggested something similar, though from fear/protection cf deliberate antagonism that you seem to be suggesting! Sutton et al will likely be lapping it up, as, for him/them, any publicity is good publicity!

Sutton's sad, but well paid, purpose in life is to wind people up, cause some controversy and then run for cover-same for that little sex symbol Michael Stewart-best solution??
Ignore the effers-Beneath us!!
Disagree with the ban on 'specky' from BBC, just plain petty and bad PR

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It seems Michael Stewart has been binned by BBC, thankfully. I'm not a fan of him.
I rather like his punditry…guessing he’s just too high profile politically.

Anyway…watched StJ/Hibees last night and unfortunately my team were dire. No shots on goal, though our goal should have been awarded to our player who made the header rather than an o.g. Worrying,

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What a start to the game-and against a normally pretty stuffy, busy, hard working Livingston side who have caused some problems previously!
Two superb finishes (aren't they all:eek:though)!
May even meander up for a few holes this p.m......lovely outside but bloody baltic....Change of mind-swing room calling, so much EASIER(bit like cheating really;))

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bizarre winner for Celtic thanks to Callum McGregor's backside. Played well though after a tough European game. Squad does look very thin though, particularly in midfield. Big game on Thursday vs Hearts, hopefully keep the momentum going.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's worth 3.5m to Rangers, but the shares themselves will end up being worth very little to the shareholders. It's essentially a donation, no serious investors will be buying them.
Dear rudebhoy; can I assume then that since you haven't replied to my earlier question re the above point, that you will not be putting your hand into your pocket and doing a bit of philanthrophic investment in a worthwhile cause:confused:?
I personally have secured SWMBO's permission to send half my weekly pocket money to the secretary at Ibrox to help in what is surely a very worthwhile venture - or are you like me and have to get approval;):whistle:??

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
When is the draw for the UEFA Europa European Elite Pangalactic Continental Premier Conference Championship 1st qualifying knockout round robin round of 32…
(just in case celtic fans want to know)

European competitions are now just a mockery of a sham

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There had better not be a repeat of the total capitulation we watched from Rangers on that Sunday or one would be tempted to wonder about players 'trying to work their ticket' out of Ibrox
especially to the Birmingham area??
One can't help but think it though:rolleyes::whistle:.......pre-ordained, pre-arranged?...Oh, how cynical:whistle:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
There had better not be a repeat of the total capitulation we watched from Rangers on that Sunday or one would be tempted to wonder about players 'trying to work their ticket' out of Ibrox
especially to the Birmingham area??
One can't help but think it though:rolleyes::whistle:.......pre-ordained, pre-arranged?...Oh, how cynical:whistle:
I am not sure that that many of the current Rangers squad would be on the bench for the Villa, never mind start. Ryan Jack maybe on the bench if he’s lucky but I’m thinking that that’s about it. Tavernier? - nah.