Rugby Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
France have apparently called up a massive centre. No idea what his name is.
They used to have Bastauread. It never worked for me.
England went through a phase of just picking big guys. I think alot of teams did, but it really didn't work that well. Flair and guile work much better.

France have played some lovely rugby recently. I worry that this is a return to form, and will ultimately cramp their style.

Leftitshort

Visit site
France have apparently called up a massive centre. No idea what his name is.
They used to have Bastauread. It never worked for me.
England went through a phase of just picking big guys. I think alot of teams did, but it really didn't work that well. Flair and guile work much better.

France have played some lovely rugby recently. I worry that this is a return to form, and will ultimately cramp their style.
Vakatawa. He’s not massive, just massively good. He’s twice the player basteraud ever was. If he’s match fit, he makes France demonstrably better

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Vakatawa. He’s not massive, just massively good. He’s twice the player basteraud ever was. If he’s match fit, he makes France demonstrably better

I hope so. As I say, I haven't seen him.

Looking forwards to the game, as this one hasn't met my admittedly low expectations.

Grizzly

Visit site
Wow what a game,
Pity England did not show this form against the Scots, we could have had a much closer game, ;.

I think if that England side had turned up in week one, you may have shipped 50 points.

And yet, despite losing, for me the story was how far France have come. They were a blade of grass away from the win.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bonkers try for Scotland.

Hoggie looked a bit shy when asked about it in the interview.
I thought it looked like it hit his chest and chin at the same time.
Too many fouls given away by Scotland, they would have really stolen a point at the end if that kick had not gone over.
Brutal game with both teams not at their best.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hoggie looked a bit shy when asked about it in the interview.
I thought it looked like it hit his chest and chin at the same time.
Too many fouls given away by Scotland, they would have really stolen a point at the end if that kick had not gone over.
Brutal game with both teams not at their best.
But it was fun despite it all and despite the end result - like an old-fashioned Barbarians game from back in the day.