Royal St Georges tomorrow (Tuesday 23/2/16)

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have spoken to Wookie and the 2 reserves can't make tomorrow, so if anyone fancies taking my space at the forum meet here is your chance. The forecast is good and I'm willing to take a hit on the green fee/lunch so will take £75 for a deal that is worth a lot more.

First come first served!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have spoken to Wookie and the 2 reserves can't make tomorrow, so if anyone fancies taking my space at the forum meet here is your chance. The forecast is good and I'm willing to take a hit on the green fee/lunch so will take £75 for a deal that is worth a lot more.

First come first served!
I've just tried to look into it, but without accommodation tonight its 3hrs each way! :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21258

Go for it, when I lived in Essex I went there to watch on one of the practise days of the British Open(early 2000s).

Looked a cracking course and really wanted to play it and was lovely weather.

If work was not so busy for me, I would go from here up north, always wanted to play the course. Go for it MendieGK.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Go for it, when I lived in Essex I went there to watch on one of the practise days of the British Open(early 2000s).

Looked a cracking course and really wanted to play it and was lovely weather.

If work was not so busy for me, I would go from here up north, always wanted to play the course. Go for it MendieGK.

Im just waiting for confirmation about my car as its in for MoT today. If it's all good to be picked up, I'm in.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right, all sorted I am in!

Can you please send me all the details I need? The other thread is about 25pages long!

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Right, all sorted I am in!

Can you please send me all the details I need? The other thread is about 25pages long!

Good man. Here is the post from Wookie (Simon) with the draw etc. Guess you will take my slot in the 2nd group, but Wookie is the boss. Includes breakfast and a great lunch afterwards (it is epic!). Have a great day. We met last time in the main lounge bar, but the place is normally pretty quiet so you'll find the rabble easy enough!

wookie
Chrisd
Blue in Munich
murphthemog

Butchercd
Sainthacker
Pieman
Swingalot

Richart
Fish
Oxford comma
Backwoodsman

Blundell
Mashleyr7
Therod
Liverpool Phil

The tee is booked from 9 - 9.30 with bacon rolls and coffee on arrival and then the excellent lunch afterwards. Golf gear is fine in the morning but jacket and tie (and shoes
image: http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/images/smilies/whistler.gif
) required for lunch.

I only noticed when checking recently that Adizeros are banned by the club at present. Full details of that and rest of dress code / visitor information can be found here : http://www.royalstgeorges.com/visitor_information

Read more at http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/sh...23rd-February-2016/page22#C0F0zAsD3V8wFTf9.99

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sent you a PM.

I have paid it all up front as RSG insisted on that, so your paying me and I have sent the details. Don't worry about it till after the day if you have not got time, no problem.