Royal St Georges - Tuesday 28th February 2017

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I had this diaried to call RSG today to confirm the booking and given there was some interest from a few of the NW lads and from all of last years players I have managed to increase numbers to 28 players if required.

Unfortunately RSG have become a bit stricter on the deposit requirements so in order to 100% get these slots we will need to pay deposits in around two weeks time.

The price for 18 holes, bacon bap on arrival and the 3 course carvery is £115 this year so £30 deposit will be required.

I know this is early but its needed to get the bookings whereas I think Royal Cinque Ports for the Sunday and Monday can be done a bit later on.

There were 19 people I can see from the thread who expressed an interest after last years visit so if you could please confirm then I will send you payment details.

1. Wookie - confirmed
2. Liverpool Phil
3. OxfordComma
4. Another double
5. ChrisD
6. BlueinMunich
7. Blunder
8. Pieman
9. Swingalot
10. Richart
11. Fish
12. Murphthemog
13. Backwoodsman
14. TopoftheFlop
15. Butchercd
16. Dando
17. Therod
18. MendieGK
19. Merv_Swerve

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just looked back at the end of the last thread from last year, are some of us doing 3-days, Littlestone (Sunday), RCP (Monday) and RSG on the Tuesday? 👍🏌🍺⛳️🍷🏌🍾😂

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just looked back at the end of the last thread from last year, are some of us doing 3-days, Littlestone (Sunday), RCP (Monday) and RSG on the Tuesday? 👍🏌🍺⛳️🍷🏌🍾😂
Yes please blue God

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Just looked back at the end of the last thread from last year, are some of us doing 3-days, Littlestone (Sunday), RCP (Monday) and RSG on the Tuesday? ⛳️

Depends on how Sky muck up the football fixtures but if they leave us alone I'd be up for all three.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Both high on my list. Ando my next contract should end about then :)

Can you put me down as first reserve please?

I can confirm as soon as contract lands, should be first week of September.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just looked back at the end of the last thread from last year, are some of us doing 3-days, Littlestone (Sunday), RCP (Monday) and RSG on the Tuesday?
👍🏌🍺⛳️🍷🏌🍾😂

I could be up for Littlestone on the sunday as well