Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
RSG is more dramatic with big dunes and massive undulating greens , far tougher course but when I have played them both RCP was in better condition

Will be interesting to see the greens at RSG as they had major issues with them around September time due I believe to an incorrect application of treatment. I played it in November and it was clear they were on their way back but still not top quality, but judging by the resource they had out working I would be confident they will be top notch again.

I did find it a little bizarre that staff at RSG referred to RCP as 'that lot down the road' when at the rime I'm sure the the lesser known club would have been in better condition!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Will be interesting to see the greens at RSG as they had major issues with them around September time due I believe to an incorrect application of treatment. I played it in November and it was clear they were on their way back but still not top quality, but judging by the resource they had out working I would be confident they will be top notch again.

I did find it a little bizarre that staff at RSG referred to RCP as 'that lot down the road' when at the rime I'm sure the the lesser known club would have been in better condition!

Chatted at my local range this afternoon with a member of RCP who i know well, and mentioned our upcoming meet. He said that RCP is in good nick and RSG are stiil behind in getting back to their normal condition. Hopefully they will be fine in time for our meet

Bogie Boy

Hacker
Visit site
Hiya Boys, In case anyone pulls out or there is space for one more, I'd love to play these two top 100 tracks and knock 'em off the list. Have played 34 so far and got about a dozen more lined up for this year. Since I am working in Africa at the mo and only home 2 weeks out of 8, unfortunately I couldn't event think about the Kent links jaunt until now. H4H in September at the magnificent Hankley Common (whose roast is certainly a contender for best lunch in the country) is however booked and firmly penned in the diary! I guess I'll be seeing some of you at Royal Porthcawl in a fortnight for a bit of surfer spotting. Cheers

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hiya Boys, In case anyone pulls out or there is space for one more, I'd love to play these two top 100 tracks and knock 'em off the list. Have played 34 so far and got about a dozen more lined up for this year. Since I am working in Africa at the mo and only home 2 weeks out of 8, unfortunately I couldn't event think about the Kent links jaunt until now. H4H in September at the magnificent Hankley Common (whose roast is certainly a contender for best lunch in the country) is however booked and firmly penned in the diary! I guess I'll be seeing some of you at Royal Porthcawl in a fortnight for a bit of surfer spotting. Cheers

If anyone pulls out i'll let you know.

D

Deleted member 1418

Chris - apologies if I missed this; jacket (trousers obviously!), collar and tie for the meal afterwards?