Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

Fish

Banned
Visit site
not happy with this late run on the sausages, thought i'd be getting a couple extra on my plate when i chose !

It's obviously a scouse delicacy and they don't know what the other meals are 😜😂

😉

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We only know you cant deal with a good links.......:ears:

Hmm, I had a very good knock around West Lancs in cold & windy conditions and I won at RSG last year, I feel a side bet coming for our Kent trip 🤔👍🏌️

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Have you played RCP and RSG - I havent. Might need tempting.......:whistle:

Both last year, I took the spoils at RSG but found RCP more penal, 2 great courses, really looking forward to playing them again, and a little wiser this time knowing or remembering the layout a little more 🏌️

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Both last year, I took the spoils at RSG but found RCP more penal, 2 great courses, really looking forward to playing them again, and a little wiser this time knowing or remembering the layout a little more ️

2 big advantages then.......

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
For me RCP is, on a nice day, is one of the most beautiful links courses. It has huge swales and hollows and is just a wonderful place to be. My son played with me on a forum meet a couple of years ago and hes an occasional, but reasonable golfer. He got on to the green on an early hole (about the 6th) looked at the putt and said "i haven't got a clue where to set this off to get snywhere near the hole" such was the speed, shape and movement of the green!

RSG is less beautiful, for me, but tough and has all that history as well as being in great condition whenever ive played it. RCP did host The Open once but as far, as i understand, lost out to RSG because it was easier to accommodate spectators there

D

Deleted member 15344

I love RCP - some stunning holes and can be very brutal in the wind. Cracking halfway house , just a shame the sea wall stops the view a little

RSG is more dramatic with big dunes and massive undulating greens , far tougher course but when I have played them both RCP was in better condition

D

Deleted member 1418

Two fantastic golf courses. The back 9 on RCP is very tough playing into the wind. Both clubs just ooze class, and are very welcoming. I remember the first Forum meet at RCP and it was very slow progress round. Was in the last group out and the four-ball behind made up of members caught up with us on a number of occasions, so we made the usual apologies for holding them up but they couldn't of been nicer and more understanding - like us were enjoying being able to play great course in fantastic condition in February! Had a good chat with them too about the course and club.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chrisd Paid in full. Pie
Fish. Paid in full. Pie
Paperboy Paid in full. Pie
Blue in Munich Paid in full. Pie
Anotherdouble Owes £5. Pie
Liverbirdie Paid in full. Pie
Liverbirdie guest Jason Paid deposit. Sausage
Boxman Paid in full. Sausage
Davemc Paid in full. Sausage
Wookie Paid in full. Pie
Murph Deposit paid. Ham
PieMan Deposit paid. Pie
Blundell Deposit pai . Pie
Swingalot Paid in full. Ham
LiverpoolPhil Deposit paid. Sausage
Trojan615 Paid in full. Pie
Lee Nixon Paid in full. Pie
Radbourne Paid in full. Pie
Badger Paid in full. Sausage
P N Wokingham Paid in full. Pie
MashleyR7 Deposit paid. Sausage
Richart Paid in full. Ham
Oddsocks Paid in full. Ham
Papas Paid in full. Ham
Michael Chapman Paid in full. Pie
Hooker Paid in full. Pie
Chris3081. Paid in full. Sausage
Mike Friend. To pay Sausage

Ive updated this as of this afternoon, if there any errors will you please let me know asap

Last edited: