Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Could those interested in playing at Royal Cinque Ports the day before the Royal St Georges meet please add your names here. Initially forum members but I will talk to RCP and see if they can accommodate us and will post the numbers we can have/ costs etc

I am away for a while come Wednesday but will post up more as soon as I can.

Chrisd

D

Deleted member 1418

Yes please

Chris
Fish
Paperboy
Blue in Munich
Anotherdouble
Liverbirdie
davemc1
wookie
Murph
PieMan
Blundell

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok, I've provisionally booked 24 spaces from 9.40am. The price will be £65 to include a 2 course meal and I will require a 50% deposit nearer the time (not now please)

If I remember rightly this is pretty much the same deal as I sorted 2 years ago and, all in all, a pretty good deal for such a great track. I will prioritise those playing the other courses as they are booking accommodation to suit, and I think that's only fair. It may be possible to get a few more tee times if necessary

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ok, I've provisionally booked 24 spaces from 9.40am. The price will be £65 to include a 2 course meal and I will require a 50% deposit nearer the time (not now please)

If I remember rightly this is pretty much the same deal as I sorted 2 years ago and, all in all, a pretty good deal for such a great track. I will prioritise those playing the other courses as they are booking accommodation to suit, and I think that's only fair. It may be possible to get a few more tee times if necessary

Thanks for taking up the baton, Chris.:thup:

Well looking forward to it, is it right that the deep south has palm trees, blue lagoons and is 30 degrees in February?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for taking up the baton, Chris.:thup:

Well looking forward to it, is it right that the deep south has palm trees, blue lagoons and is 30 degrees in February?

Guaranteed hot and sunny in February Peter! Best bring shorts (Whiskey preferably)

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes please and yep it's the same deal as the last two years we have played. Cheers for sorting it

D

Deleted member 1418

We had breakfast last year and not dinner..........!! ;) :D

Dinner great though - can just focus on beer in the Kings Head!!