rory to play masters

Steve Bamford

Head Pro
www.golfbettingsystem.co.uk
Played yesterday on the Filly course.
The Colt course closed as of Monday gone.
Everything is taking shape nicely, stands, signage, etc.......we stopped near the 1st on the way out, the tee box looked good enough to putt on😀

They've constructed a temporary walk over bridge, over the top road, which links the field opposite the close house property, which will be car parking, the bridge crosses the road and leads to the entry, which by the looks of it will be walking down a field which already has barriers in place down the length of the field and filter in to the bottom.

The food, refreshments, merchandise area is at the bottom of this entry point too, with a very short walk to the 1st tee. ( normally 5 for anybody familiar)

Any course details you can expand upon....yardage, tree-lined etc?

D

Deleted member 1418

Great news that he will be there, especially as I'm heading up both next week and Dunhill for a spot of GM work.

Incredibly, he's now been a pro for precisely 10 years and 1 day! So how do we all think the first decade of professional life has gone for Rory?

22 tournament wins worldwide; 4 majors; tens of millions in the bank in terms of winnings/sponsorship - I would say not too shabbily to be fair at this moment in his career Jezz!!

Think it's pretty much given by all his fellow pros that he is the most talented player on tour and if he turns up with his best game over 4 days then he wins. However the crux - by his own admission I believe - is that he will never be the most consistent player around and put in the level of performance and dominance of Tiger at his peak.

Personally I love watching Rory play, even when he's not at 100%, as he has that charisma and flair that most tour pro drones don't have.

I think the next few years are crucial though for him to really cement his place in the upper echelons of the legends of the game. Firstly he needs to get 100% fit both physically and mentally. If he does over the summer and has a good start to the season then I can see him winning a couple of majors next year.