Return to Golf in Scotland

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A lot more tee times left for tomorrow than I expected at my place even with the amount we have available. Unfortunately as I'm working from home I can't get out tomorrow, Sunday looking likely for me. Morning tee times are mainly free so I'll go up and hopefully get a quiet course.

Where is that? Not a single free space at mine for a week. 10 minute gaps 0730 to 2000 all fully booked.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Just been for a walk around the course, looks beautiful. Holes are cut and tee markers out. A lot less walkers than yesterday and the ones I spoke were impecibly behaved and all knew that the course was back to golf tomorrow.

Clubs transferred to trolley bag which I hardly ever use as there's going to be plenty water required.

We've got a good few tee times still available after 6pm for both courses on Saturday.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Managed 15 holes yesterday played well for 9 then tired rapidly in the heat.
Here's our pins with the new ball re-tractor thingy .

Attachments

• 20200529_144658safety pin 1+.jpg
    20200529_144658safety pin 1+.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200529_132040safety pin2+.jpg
    20200529_132040safety pin2+.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 16

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Loved getting back on the course today and already looking forward to the next time! The organisation at the club was superb and the condition of the course just spectacular - a credit to everyone involved.

As for my golf...... Hit an apocalyptic high slice off the first tee that looked to be heading right over the massive trees down the right of that hole and OOB. Must have just clipped the top of one and bounced back into play, smacked a 5 iron onto the green and walked off with an easy par.

Took several holes to remind myself how to find a fairway off the tee but, fortunately my iron play was solid from the off. Slight wobbles on 14 and 15 cost me but it's definitely still there - provisional drive on 15 (lost the first one) was a bomb and followed that by driving the green on the par 4 16th.

14 GIR, 1 double, 2 bogeys, 2 birdies for two over par total.

Got to say that's far better than I was hoping! :p
Well played how far was that par 4 you drove?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Loved my first game back. Course immaculate.
Tried to post a pic but image too large.

An easy way around that is to send the pic to someone on whatsapp. Get them to send it back to you and post it from whatsapp images. The file gets compressed to send.

The quality of the photo goes down but it's the simplest way around it.