Return to Golf in Scotland

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I'm on holiday this week - strangely enough it's been really enjoyable - I don't normally have any spare time, and get twitchy if I'm doing nothing, but ten weeks (I think, can't remember time any more) of working from home have kind of taught me that once work finishes and there's nothing to do then doing nothing, or doing mundane stuff I normally hate like gardening and housework, isn't as bad as I'd ordinarily think. The weather has been great and I'm ridiculously excited about going out to hit a small white ball on Friday morning - it will undoubtedly be poor to catastrophic but hopefully there's a decent shot in there somewhere to make me want to go out again.

Tommy10

Visit site
Hoping for the green light from N Sturgeon at lunchtime then to be contacted by club this afternoon about when we are opening.

Probably won't hear anything from club until tomorrow and it'll be phone booking only which will be hellish.

All be worth it eventually.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hoping for the green light from N Sturgeon at lunchtime then to be contacted by club this afternoon about when we are opening.

Probably won't hear anything from club until tomorrow and it'll be phone booking only which will be hellish.

Disappointing. Most clubs are taking a more positive approach and being ready unless she says otherwise, which she won't.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our tee time booking will open at 3pm today for play tomorrow assuming Nicola gives the green light. Fingers will be poised, hoping to get a first game on Sunday with the missus.

Tommy10

Visit site
Disappointing. Most clubs are taking a more positive approach and being ready unless she says otherwise, which she won't.

Agreed (y)

Our golf manager says he can't do anything work related until she gives the green light today but I hope in saying that he has the plans ready to roll out. We reckon it'll be Monday before we get on the course but it could go either way. When I was down on Monday past the greens and bunkers needed a fair bit of work to bring up to scratch. No idea how long it would take to sort those once the full complement of grounds staff are back working, which I assume will be tomorrow.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk

Our club opened BRS on Monday for tee times from tomorrow morning. They got snapped up straight away.
As well as written guidelines, they've also produced a video for the members to remind them.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A lot more tee times left for tomorrow than I expected at my place even with the amount we have available. Unfortunately as I'm working from home I can't get out tomorrow, Sunday looking likely for me. Morning tee times are mainly free so I'll go up and hopefully get a quiet course.