Recommend Me Some Waterproofs Sub £100

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
I picked up a cypress point jacket and trouser set for 49.99 used it in awful rain and kept me dry as a bone. Pretty sure they come in big lad size aswell

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For any of the Berghaus wearers out there, what are they like to actually swing in, are they 'rustly'?

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With the gore tex yes, but when the rain is horizontal and your bone dry , i can live with it :thup:

Cheers. Off to Scottsdale Golf tomorrow am to see what the GG stuff is like, price wise, in store and as a fit.

dependant on that I'm eyeing up some eBay used stuff and have also seen some decent Sunice Goretex jackets for less than £90. Have a horrible feeling I'll need it in Scotland.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nike Storm Fit, jacket & Trousers were £150.00 now £35.00 from the Nike Factory outlet. Wore them today & they were 100% waterproof, top buy

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ah well, bit the bullet on the GGs.

Lucky to be close to Scottsdale Golf so drove over this morning to take advantage of their extra in-store discounts. Picked up an 'Amos' jacket and 'August' keks and still got change from £230! Delighted.

Have quickly looked online elsewhere and the cheapest I can see the jacket alone is £219 in the sale at Golfbase!

Bet it's beautiful when we're in Scotland!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cheers. Off to Scottsdale Golf tomorrow am to see what the GG stuff is like, price wise, in store and as a fit.

dependant on that I'm eyeing up some eBay used stuff and have also seen some decent Sunice Goretex jackets for less than £90. Have a horrible feeling I'll need it in Scotland.

I bought a cracking Sunice jacket a few months ago for about £30, the fella had 6 at the time.

I also got a pair of trousers in the sale at AG the other day for £30, down from £80.

Full suit for £60 - happy days.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought a cracking Sunice jacket a few months ago for about £30, the fella had 6 at the time.

I also got a pair of trousers in the sale at AG the other day for £30, down from £80.

Full suit for £60 - happy days.

The Sunice stuff looks nice and Gore-Tex for less than £90 notes seems a bargain.

steadyeddy

Medal Winner
Visit site
Nike outlet store has Stormfit suit at £70, only available in XL, that's at outlet store NEC B'ham.
At same place Regatta have waterproof trousers at £40 & Goretex jackets at £70 both more than suitable for golf, i bought a pair of the trousers

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Try m and m direct. Good website where you can get things for a fraction compared to elsewhere. I got a full under armour waterproof suit for less than a jacket would cost me elsewhere. It is hit and miss though and just needs to be checked from time to time.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Try m and m direct. Good website where you can get things for a fraction compared to elsewhere. I got a full under armour waterproof suit for less than a jacket would cost me elsewhere. It is hit and miss though and just needs to be checked from time to time.
Always look on their as my brother used to be their marketing director. Nothing there at the moment. Going to try the Nike outlet store in Spalding at the weekend