Waterproofs Advice - Black Friday

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Plenty of gore tex here, trousers too :thup:

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/mens/berghaus/?fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/website%3E{mandmgbp}/productsalesgender%3E{mens}/brand%3E{berghaus}/category%3E{jacketsandcoats}&fh_view_size=96

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
take at look at the under armour Cocona range, made from coconuts apparently, I was astounded by how good they are, waterproof, breathable, super soft and quiet... perfect

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have shopped around over the last month, and been lucky enough to go full Galvin Green for 280. Wore it all on Saturday, and was very impressed. It's the first suit I have had that I could actually play in

Have you suddenly found that you can also play the piano and roller skate?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Have you suddenly found that you can also play the piano and roller skate?

Well, when I said play, I didn't mean play, just wander about knocking the odd ball at a hole in the ground. It looks similar to golf, but isn't quite the real thing!

I was lucky enough to find the jacket heavily reduced at silvermere, and then the trousers being sold off as part of the direct golf fiasco at my local golf range. They had one pair, and I doubt they should have been there, as most of the real stuff has been shipped out somewhere else.