Recommend a carry bag and push trolly please

alexbrownmp

Head Pro
Visit site
Getting rid of my electric Powakaddy and Cart bag and wanting to carry and occasionally push.

Any recommendations for a really good brand lightweight carry bag with great straps and legs? must have decent pockets as well and go on a push trolley without collapsing at the base.

Secondly for the times I want a trolly is there a good lightweight push trolly that can take a cart bag.

Tried and tested recommendations would be useful thank you.

drjmk2002

Visit site
I have a Ping Hoofer bag and it is honestly the best carry bag I have ever had. Light but has pockets for everything.

As for trolley, I have a Big Max three-wheel - easy to put up and collapse.

Hope that helps...

t_osulliv

Hacker
Visit site
Hi I don't carry anymore so can't really helping u there only to say avoid john letters absolutely rubbish I had 2 Torrance bags 1st ripped at the straps after about 6 rounds I sent it Back and one of the legs bent on the replacement after about a year.
As for a trolley I have the motocaddy s3 lite an excellent piece of kit nice and lightweight but very sturdy. It has has a digital pedometer to tell u how far uv walked and round time and can also help with distance from green, and the very ample cooler bag is also very handy.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Trolley - clicgear
Bag - loads of choices; you will need to balance your wants and needs against those available. No out and out winner.

I should add as a practical example of bag, the H2NO ultra lite is the best carry bag I have ever used - and properly waterproof on use. However it's difficult to consider it's pockets as large...if you consider them large enough then that's the key.

Last edited:

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Titleist sta dry stand bag for me. Plenty of space for all i need when carrying in the winter. Same bag as the H2NO I believe.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't be afraid to pay as much for a push as you would a medium priced electric. Top end clickgear is worth looking at, certainly don't look at those RRPing under 100 you will just end up buying another.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Titleist sta dry stand bag for me. Plenty of space for all i need when carrying in the winter. Same bag as the H2NO I believe.

On the space front I agree with what you have posted, but Alex is going to use it as a trolley bag as well and, at times, it fills up in that capacity!

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Interested to see how this thread develops as I'm in the market for a push trolley too. Had a Big Max one for a couple of years but it was beset with probelms and two friends who bought at the same time are also unhappy with theirs. Like the look of the motocaddy s3 but happy to hear further recommendations.

In terms of a carry bag, the H2N0 has got to be hard to beat.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Any carry bag with plenty of pockets. Depends on whether you want waterproof or not. Ping Hoofer is the one I have and it's light and functional. The Clicgear looks pretty robust and has a few users at my place but not bought one for many a year so not sure how it rates in the current line ups

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Was looking for similar bag a few years back and went for mizuno twister. Don't think they do a similar one now. The Nike hybrid mentioned worth a look, think ogio do one also.
Took me until Xmas just gone to finally obtain the trolley. Picked up an eze glide tri spin for well under 100, reasonably early days but pleased so far.