Rate My Golf Swing: The GM Staff

TomC

GM Staff
Visit site
Take a look at the Golf Monthly members of staff's swings as filmed on Friday at West Hill. (very soggy)

Would love to know people's thoughts on them.

Be as kind or as brutal as you want!

Editor Michael Harris - Rate my Golf Swing: GM editor Michael Harris

Digital Editor Neil Tappin - Rate my Golf Swing: GM digital editor Neil Tappin
Managing Editor Alex Narey - Rate my Golf Swing: GM managing editor Alex Narey
Associate Editor Jeremy Ellwood - Rate my Golf Swing: GM associate editor Jeremy Ellwood
Editor-at-Large Bill Elliott - Rate my Golf Swing: GM editor-at-large Bill Elliott
Content Editor Tom Clarke Rate my Golf Swing: GM content editor Tom Clarke
Art Editor Stephanie Atkinson - Rate my Golf Swing: GM art editor Stephanie Atkinson
Junior Staff Writer Nick Bonfield - Rate my Golf Swing: GM junior staff writer Nick Bonfield
Photographer Kevin Murray - Rate my Golf Swing: GM photographer Kevin Murray

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Despite Nick Bonfield's video showing Stephanie Atkinson's swing, I think Stephanie has the best looking swing out of the lot of you!! :thup:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Tend to agree with the two above, Stephanies looks a nice swing, though Neils looks good.

What happened to Fergus, he had a nice swing?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
well gentlemen some pretty varied swings and you all get it out there :thup:
however Stephanie's is beautiful to watch:) great posture rhythm and tempo, we can all definitly learn from the ladies

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can you just imagine the ribbing the guys in the GM office will be getting from Stephanie once this is fed back to her? :rofl:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep gota agree Stephanies is a fair good looking swing ,

i wouldnt mind a swing like Tom's either tho ..

Neil .. watched it a few times seems like you are forcefuly stopping the back swing , cant realy make out whats going on there tho .

Nick B .. whats the rush the ball aint going nowhere til you hit it so whats the hurry ?

Alex , what did tha ball do wrong on ya ? looks like your going to murder it . whats with the serious face ?

Bill , too much backward movement to my eye , mind you if if you time the coil right id say you bomb it ..

Mike , whats tha little head turn right just at take away , nice swing tho ..

Jezz .. solid good swing , whats the little bouncy bouncy thing at the start tho ?

Kev .. WHERES MY PHOTOGRAPHS :D :D.. whats that head movement thingy you have going on there ? id say when Kev hits it it stays hit tho , nice swing

But to underline my knowledge & credability of golf the swing.... i wouldnt ave a clue govnr

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Wow.....

What can we say, not a lot:swing:

Brave very brave for posting them swings, I take it you don't need to be good at the game to get a job at GM Towers.

Stephanie is the clear winner and few of you guys look like Chompers and the rest of you look like weekend warriors:rofl:

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sweet lord. Brave indeed.
Stephanie's swing is the best by miles, sorry guys. Looks like she generates good clubhead speed too. Ball looks a long way back in her stance for the driver though.

I'd love to know the handicaps you lot are playing off, for context.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sweet lord. Brave indeed.
Stephanie's swing is the best by miles, sorry guys. Looks like she generates good clubhead speed too. Ball looks a long way back in her stance for the driver though.

I'd love to know the handicaps you lot are playing off, for context.

Do you read the magazine at all ? :D :D only kidding .... all their handicaps are in the club testing report bit, prob the same day the videos were shot . . havent got it with me , but there Jezz & Mike are down round 6/7
tappers is 5 i think ,

Last edited: