Rate My Golf Swing: The GM Staff

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
He is also a little bit wet and bedraggled and attempting to progress his score on from the 1 point earned over the opening two holes...

The conditions do look shocking... as does the jacket :D

Did you manage any more points in the round with that swing? :p ;)

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Bowls Monthly?

Reminds me of a publication written for sufferers for IBS:

Bowels Monthly.

Very good.

Expect I'd get too flat on the way back with the right arm in bowls too, then get stuck on the right side through release and send one hurtling towards the ladies making cucumber sandwiches in the pavilion...

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I believe your fingers may be crossed behind your back and your nose is now growing at a rapid rate of knots...

Busted..

Well Steph's looks good, Tappers is Tappers, Mike's Mike, Alex tries too hard, Tom needs to hit it!!, Nick too, Bill's is unique, Kevin should stick to taking the pics and yours is....yours!

Of course, I know Jack about a Golf swing......

Very brave of you all to put them up.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Thinking of taking up bowls actually...

I don't think they'll let you on the bowls green in camo gear ;)

Swing doesn't look that bad either... at least you take a good swipe at it. Right arm is a bit collapsed at the top (right elbow collapses and you lose that 90 degree angle you're supposed to have) which tends to let the club over-swing, and it's hard to recover from there as it all gets a bit 'wristy'.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Neil's and Steph's for me......played with Tappers in Ireland and he certainly gets it out there.....bit of a short back swing but gets through it well.......he's also the nicest one of all of them..... :thup: Jezz made me shank a 4 iron at Hillside on the par 3 10th..... :eek:

Will never criticise Mikes swing after the free bar watching the Ryder Cup win at the Ping day last year. :cheers:

So what were the points then? my money is on Steph..come on fess up....

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Very easy for us to criticise with their swings up there and ours nowhere to be seen! As we all know its not about how but how many, and as those who have met/played with them at meets know these guys know how to get it round a golf course. That said, Steph still has the best swing :p

Mikes is the one that interests me most, seems to be a lot of moving parts but a great rhythm, I may be wrong but I'm guessing hand eye co-ordination, rhythm and natural ability trumps technical correctness (and for that I salute you!)

T

thecraw

Swings mean nothing. Get the club back square(ish) and you can play. I watched Jezz more than comfortably knock the ball round Machrihanish last year. Very able golfer and he played well.

I have also played with MikeH and he's another who knows how to play.

Good thread though.