GM 'Meet the forum' panel...

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Afternoon all again,
Another quick call for assistance.
colint, who has been putting together our forum pages for the last couple of years, is out of action for a bit so I am picking up the reins from him for a while.

If any of you who haven't already been featured in the 'Meet the forum' panel on the 'GM on the Web' spread in the magazine fancy seeing themselves and a few of their thoughts in print please feel free to submit your details/responses as per the example to my email address which is jezz_ellwood@ipcmedia.com (I would also need a decent head shot photo to accompany the words).

This is an example for me which is actually going in as a 'staff special' in the next issue, and this is the amount of copy I'm looking for:-

Name:  Jeremy Ellwood / JezzE

Home Course / Handicap: Crowborough Beacon / 6

Dream fourball partners: Tom Watson – always been a huge admirer; Hazel Irvine – I’m a big fan of the Scot; Oliver Ellwood – because I can still beat my son!

Goal for the year: To get off my right foot at least once.

Top 3 courses:  Doonbeg – just a fabulously stirring links; Royal Aberdeen – probably the best front nine in the UK; Nefyn & District – crazy in places, but breathtaking.

Greatest Golfing Achievement: Playing in the final of Sussex’s big interclub scratch knockout.

What’s great about the forum? The mostly amicable constant chat and debate.

Many thanks for your help