Returning To The Forum Back Benches.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice innings Fragger, you outlasted me by a number of years. Comes to us all eventually, modding on here can be a massive drain on time so i am impressed that you kept it going for so long. Enjoy your retirement.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey, despite being on the wrong end of your ban hammer, on more than one occasion, I'd like to thank you for your tireless efforts.
It's certainly a job I'd never want to undertake!
Well done, Sir, and can I start swearing again?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Hey, despite being on the wrong end of your ban hammer, on more than one occasion, I'd like to thank you for your tireless efforts.
It's certainly a job I'd never want to undertake!
Well done, Sir, and can I start swearing again?

Thank you Slimeball :) and unfortunately NO, the new mods are primed and chomping at the bit, waiting to pounce

So maybe dont give them the opportunity (y)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
You have dealt with my minor misdemeanours in a very even handed way and I have trusted your ability and experience in this regard.

I might have put my toe over the political content line once or twice and as Basil Fawlty might say, “I think I got away with it.”

As for bad language, I swear only when it slips out, which in my case, is not very often these days.

So I wish it will be pleasant time for you as a civilian on the forum, because you have been an all-around star servant.

(Probably not going to get away with that one)

So I wish it will be pleasant time for you as a civilian on the forum, because you have been an all-around star servant.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
You have dealt with my minor misdemeanours in a very even handed way and I have trusted your ability and experience in this regard.

I might have put my toe over the political content line once or twice and as Basil Fawlty might say, “I think I got away with it.”

As for bad language, I swear only when it slips out, which in my case, is not very often these days.

(Probably not going to get away with that one)

Live Long & prosper and may your mobile emitter battery never run out :cool:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Well done for carrying out a difficult, and often thankless task over the last few years.
People always complain about mods but I think it's been pretty well managed in that the forum is still running, is (relatively) well behaved and you have warned people before you wield the big stick.
Now you can sit back and enjoy.