Good Luck in your new role @MikeH

Tashyboy

Please donโ€™t ask to see my tatts ๐Ÿ‘
Visit site
Never met him but had the odd pm and he was Bob on. Personally and am not putting any pressure on him ๐Ÿ˜‰. But I hope he stays around. As an employee of GM am sure he would be constrained in his opinions Being an employee. Now he is free he sees it from both sides and can now speak his mind. It may help if he gets an infraction from Fragger now and then ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
All they best wherever you end up Michael me man ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS does the new guy wear crocs and speedos

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That's such a shame, he is a cracking bloke , I have been luckily to have a couple of rounds with him and even with my crap swing he was still full of fun and took the Mick . He even gave me pride in having clean golf shoes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours mate.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Quite active on Twitter and seems like a really sound fella. Did he used to be a DJ at one point, I'm sure he once tweeted about DJ'ing at Hard Times when it was in my hometown of Mirfield ?

Was never my bag that kind of night out, drinking water, popping the odd pill - I'll save that for my 70's :ROFLMAO:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods ๐Ÿ™„
Visit site
As one of the Mod team Iโ€™ve met Mike on many occasions and played with him on 3 occasions. And had many interactions over the years. Great guy, plays the game of life with a straight bat and is the reason we are all here on this forum.

Good luck Boss and keep in touch ๐Ÿ‘
And good luck to Tappers, ๐Ÿ‘

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Mike has always been a gentleman and a great guy. I would like to thank you, Mike, for the various things he did to aid my two stints as Captain at the club.
I would also like to request from @richart if he's willing to put me out with Mike at H4H, and I'll make a generous donation to secure it. Of course, I fully expect Mike to make a bigger donation to avoid being paired with me!
All the best, Mike.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mike is a lovely man in the dealings Iโ€™ve had with him over the years, good luck and best wishes for the future.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How many more times is the subject going to change? I thought Mike had gone to the great Goodison in the sky yesterday!

Thanks and all the best Mike.

D

Deleted member 15344

enjoy your new role Mike

Will remember that time when he was drinking with Big Stu in Fleet before a H4H and also a thoroughly enjoyable round at Hoylake with Rich and Rick

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
As one of the Mod team Iโ€™ve met Mike on many occasions and played with him on 3 occasions. And had many interactions over the years. Great guy, plays the game of life with a straight bat and is the reason we are all here on this forum.

Good luck Boss and keep in touch ๐Ÿ‘
And good luck to Tappers, ๐Ÿ‘
As above, been in Mikes company in a few events (Castle Stuart and Wentworth) lovely guy with a devastating choice of football team but I can forgive him for that, hes an honest bloke and cant see how any of his future ventures can go any way but up. Glad to hear your sticking around too, the odd pearl of wisdom will be welcome.
As for Tappers, I mean, Ive always liked Neil, right up there with Mike I always said. :) Congrats to both of you and hope everything goes well.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods ๐Ÿ™„
Visit site
As above, been in Mikes company in a few events (Castle Stuart and Wentworth) lovely guy with a devastating choice of football team but I can forgive him for that, hes an honest bloke and cant see how any of his future ventures can go any way but up. Glad to hear your sticking around too, the odd pearl of wisdom will be welcome.
As for Tappers, I mean, Ive always liked Neil, right up there with Mike I always said. :) Congrats to both of you and hope everything goes well.

Creep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DCB

Visit site
17 years is a long time. He's been around at a time of great change, a change to the digitall era. A lot of new ideas were needed and he's run the team who came up with them. Sorry to see him go. Hope all goes well for him in the future. Always a gentleman when I've met him at events.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
One of life's good guys, Mike.

Good company, loves his golf, loves trainees and loves a current local premiership team. :)

Hope he does well wherever he goes. Best of luck to Neil, he has some big traineeeeeeees to fill.