Introducing a new GM staff member....

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
hi all

eagle-eyed among you have already spotted that we have a new GM representative on the forum - MarkT (aka Mark Townsend)

Mark joins us from National Club Golfer/Lady Golfer and will be the bridge between the forum and the GM editorial team - I'm calling him GM Forum Editor as frankly everyone on my team has the word editor in their title!

Mark is based in Leeds and a member at Moortown where he can be found hitting colossal drives and putting from a long way out - he's on Twitter as @MTownsendGolf

Mark won't be here every day but he'll be here a lot more than me and the other GM staffers have been able to and he will, as he has been doing already get involved in the chat

Along with mods and the communities team from our new owners, Future, Mark will try to help things run more smoothly and be able to get glitches fixed and generally be on hand when things go awry

I'm sure you'll all welcome him in traditional GM Forum style

thanks
Mike

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Please all feel free to put me back in my box if/when I start dribbling on about my risible short game and morbid fascination with Robert Rock (both of which I’ve done already). Otherwise look forward to a bit of chat, picking your collective brains for interesting features and hopefully a round or two. Cheers

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
All I know is that he's got a flippin long drive daily if he is working in your office Mike ?

Welcome Mark ?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Please all feel free to put me back in my box if/when I start dribbling on about my risible short game and morbid fascination with Robert Rock (both of which I’ve done already). Otherwise look forward to a bit of chat, picking your collective brains for interesting features and hopefully a round or two. Cheers
Welcome. Played and officiated at Moortown many times.