Raincovers for Trolley Bag

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
there are plenty out there, but I'd advise getting one of the nylon fabric types rather than the plastic ones. Depending on how old your bag is, the waterproof bags make a lot of sense and removes the need for a cover at all.

Bxm Foxy

Visit site
I used to use the Motocaddy one. It was fine. Then I bought a waterproof bag.

Then I decided playing in the rain is no fun, so I don't.
It isn't much fun. I play twice a month at the most, so try and avoid the rain. Only thing I'll say though is, there's a reason South Devon is so green :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I hate the standard rain covers that come with bags. My BigMax trolley has an ‘idry rain system’ which is its own hood over the top of the bag that clicks into the trolley.
not used it yet, but looks amazing!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
In terms of rain gloves MacWets get the best write ups. I have a pair of Mizuno rain gloves, they were on a deal at AG one time when I was in, and they work very well for me. I would happily recommend them.

One tip for you. I orignally bought a FJ rain glove, singular, thought that was all I needed. That really did not work for me as the other hand being wet and slippy meant I had no confidence in the club not flying out of my hand. The moral of the story, make sure you buy a pair of wet gloves.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought the motocaddy one for my motocaddy bag, really a waste of £30ish.... the front pocket ripped and is useless (assume for balls / tees?) and access to pockets in bag is a chore in the rain.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
It's a bit pricey, but the Stewart Golf rain cover is very good and allows access to different pockets of your golf bag via a multi-zip system.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Although I have a Golfstream trolley bag cover which is very good, I have gone over to a waterproof bag. Much better in every sense.:)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I use one of these

ebay item no. 400928620114

Coupled with a waterproof bag.

It makes getting at clubs very quick and easy.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I bought a Powakaddy cover which totally covers the bag. Stops the rain but if you want to get anything out of the bag it's a pain.

Ended up buying an H2NO waterproof bag which is great.