Race to Hillside Final - Thursday May 21st

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The final event will take place at Hillside Golf Club on Thursday May 21st with the 1st tee at 2pm

There are 40 slots available, the winners of each regional event will get a slot for the final with their tee time paid for them, the remaining slots will be open to anyone.

The cost of the green fee is £75, food options are available at extra cost.

Can those who are interested in playing (whether they win their regional or not) please let me know on this thread. Im also happy to take green fees from anyone just now.

I have a suspicion that 40 maybe a tough ask as the deal is not as good as we had last year, therefore I would need to know numbers soonest to ensure Hillside honour the deal for a reduced number.

**Can a mod please sticky this if possible**

Fish

Banned
Visit site
100% and will be staying over HERE Thursday night.

Might be looking for a round somewhere on the Friday morning :whistle:

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
100% and will be staying over HERE Thursday night.

Might be looking for a round somewhere on the Friday morning :whistle:

I'm booked in here now, I can fully recommend it as a few of us stayed here last year.

Any views on a knock in the area on Friday morning?

D

Deleted member 1740

Val, unless I win at alwoodley ( extremely unlikely too) I won't be playing at hillside in this.

I love the Hillside but I'm hoping to get upto Turnberry again later on this year so I'll have to give it a swerve as funds are tight.

Thanks for the effort you've put in to make sure the comp goes ahead though sir!!

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Val, unless I win at alwoodley ( extremely unlikely too) I won't be playing at hillside in this.

I love the Hillside but I'm hoping to get upto Turnberry again later on this year so I'll have to give it a swerve as funds are tight.

Thanks for the effort you've put in to make sure the comp goes ahead though sir!!

No problem big man and beat me in mind for Turnberry, all I need as a bit of notice to sort time off

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Val, Funds and Holidays are tight this year and with new more expensive Subs and playing Birkdale plus other stuff I'll have to give this a miss mate.

For those that haven't played it.. Try and get on it, its a pretty special course and a great day out :thup:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Guys,

A big bump for this event, currently 7 winners will qualify for the national final (8 if Seaton Carew gets up and running). We will have 33 slots available for those who wish to play. The green fee as stated is £75 and im happy to take these now, I will say for certain I need all fees paid by the 7th of May which is 2 weeks prior. As highlighted in the opening post I have a fear if we don't get 40 we won't get the deal honoured by Hillside and I've already expressed this concern to them, they have I asked I advise numbers 2 weeks prior so hopefully we are fine.

So please show your support if you are available and fancy playing this fantastic golf course, it's worth every coin.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
How do I put my name forward for this year's round of Forum Members Golf Days?

You've been a bit slow off the mark, the regional events are just about finished with the last event is this Sunday at Alwoodley with a potential of another at Seaton Carew, that said you are welcome to join us at finals day.

Keep your eye on the Arrange a Game forum, there is always plenty going on.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Guys,

A big bump for this event, currently 7 winners will qualify for the national final (8 if Seaton Carew gets up and running). We will have 33 slots available for those who wish to play. The green fee as stated is £75 and im happy to take these now, I will say for certain I need all fees paid by the 7th of May which is 2 weeks prior. As highlighted in the opening post I have a fear if we don't get 40 we won't get the deal honoured by Hillside and I've already expressed this concern to them, they have I asked I advise numbers 2 weeks prior so hopefully we are fine.

So please show your support if you are available and fancy playing this fantastic golf course, it's worth every coin.

I'll have to leave mine to the last minute that you need to know, I'll keep you informed on my recovery, I'll do everything I can to attend, you know that.