Q&A

niwintz

Hacker
Visit site
I run the social media at my golf club and I am looking some help in putting together some interviews. I want to set up a regular interview template to be used on weekly winners in our local club competitions, want some information stuff like - a picture of the winner, his handicap before and after the win, their best and worst shot of the round, at what point did they think they were putting a potentially winning card together and were they playing well or has this result come out of the blue.

Think this is good for the winner but also the members who frequent the SM of the club to one put a face to the name and also to see that winning each week is done by lots of different handicap players.

I am also wanting to do a more in depth interview with the likes of the Captains, Pro etc and again I need to use a different line of questions for them.

Any help with questions etc greatly received

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I'll have a think about some questions. In the meantime, I would also do an interview with the head greenkeeper, as people need to understand more about what they do, when they do it and why.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'll have a think about some questions. In the meantime, I would also do an interview with the head greenkeeper, as people need to understand more about what they do, when they do it and why.
We have a new GK.
Only be with us a month,but made a tremendous already.
He sends out emails to us members every couple of weeks to update work planned and new projects ,very refreshing not to be treated like mushrooms

niwintz

Hacker
Visit site
Good shout, we have included the course with a lot more photos this summer and the Head Greenkeeper actually puts different shots of the course up as well but as you say it's good to hear it from him directly.