Putting faces to names

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Wise choice Smiffy.

Most of the m/cycle deaths around our way aren't accidents or caused by inattentive drivers, they are more like suicides - idiots

S

Snelly

I had a ZZR-600 a few years back but my wife said it had to go when she got pregnant with our first as she felt the children needed a father. I was slightly suspicious that it was okay for her to be husbandless prior to this of course!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I had a chopper,

They were great

25332c90f32d665a5b982dfec4d2b6b6_im.jpg

;)

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah, that's more like it. That first chopper was all wrong with it's traditional seat and gears on the handlebars.

I had a Raleigh Commando. The lighter, more agile version of the Grifter. Proper twist grip gears and much cooler...or at least I thought until I downloaded this photo from the web. I always reckoned the Grifter was way too heavy. This was the first real mountain bike. 3 gears and everything.

raleighcommando1976.jpg

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Grifters were too common...

Copyofforsale001.jpg

..but most importantly, as you can see from the photo, the seat could only accommodate 1.

The Commando could take at least 2 and the Chopper could seat 6... or 7 at a push. These things are important when you are ten, you've been playing football in the park for 14 hours and you want a lift home!