South Shields Men's Open - 7 September 2024

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really looking forward to this, can’t believe I’ve never played South Shields before 😬
I’m planning on getting there early to grab a coffee and sandwich oh and check out the amazing new clubhouse 🤣

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Sadly cancelled due to fog. The course wasn't properly playable until midday.

We have an Autumn open on 10th October for anyone interested, as well as events each month November to March. Bookable by phone to the Pro Shop 0191 4560110

Last edited:

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Great shame about the weather. However my mate and I braved the mist (true nutters) and went out.
The mist didn’t clear until much later so it was wise to cancel the event.
The course was in great condition, fairways cut lovely and the greens were true.
Credit to the club who let us go out with no charge due to travelling. Very nice touch.

Springveldt

Visit site
Great shame about the weather. However my mate and I braved the mist (true nutters) and went out.
The mist didn’t clear until much later so it was wise to cancel the event.
The course was in great condition, fairways cut lovely and the greens were true.
Credit to the club who let us go out with no charge due to travelling. Very nice touch.
It's mental, we left at around 10:50am and just by driving down the hill to the football parks the mist was almost cleared. I guess it just lingers at the top of that hill.