Pulling no punches.

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site
Re: Pulling no punches. *DELETED*

Sorry. I just don't 'do' pink. Just doesn't go with my skin-tone!! :eek: ;)

(Consider your reponse before suggesting that I'm not getting in touch with my feminine side!) :D
Ha ha do a jacko and get a skin bleach of any colour you like as long as it matches with pink. :D :D then you wont feel out of place :D

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk

Sorry. I just don't 'do' pink. Just doesn't go with my skin-tone!! :eek: ;)

(Consider your reponse before suggesting that I'm not getting in touch with my feminine side!) :D
Ha ha do a jacko and get a skin bleach of any colour you like as long as it matches with pink. :D :D then you wont feel out of place :D

Already got the 'white hand' effect going on, and I'm darker now than he's been for years! :eek:

Bet he looks quite 'pale' now though! (Very poor taste I know.) :eek:

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Sorry pink just does not work for me. Now lime green, that's a fine golfing colour

Ohhh! That's soooo last season! ;)

Just don't tell the wife that my Galvin Austin jacket has to be replaced! Yep. It's lime green!

I'm worried. Very worried.

Threads tonight about pink shirts, getting in touch with your feminine side, Eastenders.......

Get a grip men. :D

(Deep throated upper class type cough thing!)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok if lime green is out then I am also doing a good line in bright yellow. I may look like a fat banana to some but I like it

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site

lets turn this into a pink golf shirt appreciation thread.

you wait until the Prince of Pink is injured and then you want pink? life can be so cruel
ashamed0002.gif

Faldo_Fan

Head Pro
Visit site
I have to see the pink punters out on the course.....you'll all look like Bruno's (Sascha Baron Cohen's latest character not the boxer) fan club!!!!

Oooooooohhhhh Ooooooooohhhhhhh.....chase me! :D

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
I will pay £100 to the first person to arrange a game with Freddielong, and to strip down to pink shorts on the 1st tee.

To qualify for the £100 prize though, you must also have a golf bag full of hybrids and also a chipper....any takers? :D

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I will pay £100 to the first person to arrange a game with Freddielong, and to strip down to pink shorts on the 1st tee.

To qualify for the £100 prize though, you must also have a golf bag full of hybrids and also a chipper....any takers? :D

If it were down South....yep

golfnut18

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Th Craw...will miss your input,but I must admit I havn't been on here much myself lately,but not down to choice!
Anyway back to pink shirts,anyone have a pair of pink shorts???
Tries to key up a smiley. ;)

i have pink boxers, i might wear them on the course for charity if sumone is willing to sponser :D

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
What an immense thread, Both amusing, and tragic at the same time.

The Craw - Put your toys back in your pram, it's not YOUR forum either. Get over yourself man.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, regardless of who agrees and disagrees with it.

When will people realise that on an internet forum, you DON'T HAVE TO READ OR REPLY TO EVERY POST.

It took a while to read this whole thread for the first time, and whilst I laugh in the face of idiots, I also shake my head with frustration with the attitude of what are possibly 'older' internet users. Lighten up Grandpa's !! :D :D

Now, I don't own anything pink just yet, but I do have an orange shirt and trousers combo that went down a storm last night at my course. It did attract a large number of flying pests though.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a white golf shirt that went in the wash with a cheap knock off red one I bought it Thailand that is now sort of pink, does that count?

golfnut18

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a white golf shirt that went in the wash with a cheap knock off red one I bought it Thailand that is now sort of pink, does that count?
no :p, mines hot pink !! haha

and to gustavo you're from cardiff right? so have you been to the hensol golf academy thing? if so whats the pro shop like as im thinking about going there to be custom fitted for a new set of irons