Pulling no punches.

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
The only thing pink i can think of is the wifes.....that would mean me coming as a big girls blouse......how very apt!!!!
oii oii do you realise how much i could twist that comment ? :p

Reminds me of the joke about a snooker player on his wedding night, did he go for the easy pink, or the difficult brown ;)

golfnut18

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The only thing pink i can think of is the wifes.....that would mean me coming as a big girls blouse......how very apt!!!!
oii oii do you realise how much i could twist that comment ? :p

Reminds me of the joke about a snooker player on his wedding night, did he go for the easy pink, or the difficult brown ;)

hahahaha !!!!! classic. the dirty ones are always the best - jokes and women that is ;)

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
What an immense thread, Both amusing, and tragic at the same time.

The Craw - Put your toys back in your pram, it's not YOUR forum either. Get over yourself man.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, regardless of who agrees and disagrees with it.

When will people realise that on an internet forum, you DON'T HAVE TO READ OR REPLY TO EVERY POST.

It took a while to read this whole thread for the first time, and whilst I laugh in the face of idiots, I also shake my head with frustration with the attitude of what are possibly 'older' internet users. Lighten up Grandpa's !! :D :D

Who’ the idiots, who’s the granddads or older internet users……….what is that about.

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site
I will pay £100 to the first person to arrange a game with Freddielong, and to strip down to pink shorts on the 1st tee.

To qualify for the £100 prize though, you must also have a golf bag full of hybrids and also a chipper....any takers? :D
Damn,Damn,Damn, not got a bloody chipper. :D :D :D :D

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
As is usual with a forum, a virtual clubhouse where anyone can say almost anything without the fear of retribution or face to face conflict.

I think some people should think about what they type on the forum before posting it.

In the real world I fear there may several conributors of this forum who would now be sporting impressive shiners and astounding bills for dental work if they had sparred verbally for real!

Time to chill, wind ones neck in and go easy on other users. Remember, would you insult and hurl disrespectful and hurtful comments to people in your clubhouse?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I also shake my head with frustration with the attitude of what are possibly 'older' internet users. Lighten up Grandpa's !! :D :D

WELL! In that case I will climb up onto my high horse, exit the forum stage left, and ride off into the sunset in a huff :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) :p :p

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I also shake my head with frustration with the attitude of what are possibly 'older' internet users. Lighten up Grandpa's !! :D :D

WELL! In that case I will climb up onto my high horse, exit the forum stage left, and ride off into the sunset in a huff :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) :p :p

I've been trying to 'lighten up' for years.

but I can't find a diet that works :eek:

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site

As one of the 'older fraternity' (though not compared to Leftie (Hi Roger)) I could take exception to this, but I haven't had my Sanatogen so can't be bothered.

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site

As one of the 'older fraternity' (though not compared to Leftie (Hi Roger)) I could take exception to this, but I haven't had my Sanatogen so can't be bothered.

My post was most definitely tongue in cheek, (apart from the bit about TheCraw throwing his toys out of his pram, and having a dig at Homer) so no offence meant to be taken by the geriatrics, I mean more mature golfers. :D :D ;)