Pulling no punches.

Faldo_Fan

Head Pro
Visit site
Re: Pulling no punches. *DELETED*

Hey....if you can pull off wearing pink on the golf course and not look like a Big Jessie.....then fair play to you!

*Shhhhhhh don't tell anyone but that was a joke too ;)

golfnut18

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Hey....if you can pull off wearing pink on the golf course and not look like a Big Jessie.....then fair play to you!

*Shhhhhhh don't tell anyone but that was a joke too ;)

haha. i look pretty good in it, well so all my female friends tell me when i wear it to the pub. ;)

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com

After trawling through what seemed like endless amounts of threads I honesly find myself laughing at this thread.

If you dont like the forum anymore, or dont like particular posters, then dont come on and read, nice knowing you fella!

Alternatively, use your forum tools to block said posters threads....its not rocket science.

But to come on, in supposedly your last post, and attempt to shoot Homer down is bad form in my book.

Yes Homer posts a lot, an awful lot....ok he must go through 3 keyboards a month, but you cant have a go at the guy for contributing on an interweb message board for christs sake!!! Nobody forces anyone to read anything do they?

I agree we have a number of people on here who will post just to have an argument, or just to be controversial, and there are some who might as well not bother posting....but it doesnt matter which corner of the net you go, you will always find the same, especially on a forum that is growing as rapidly as ours is!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site

Yes Homer posts a lot, an awful lot....ok he must go through 3 keyboards a month, but you cant have a go at the guy for contributing on an interweb message board for christs sake!!! Nobody forces anyone to read anything do they?

I agree we have a number of people on here who will post just to have an argument, or just to be controversial, and there are some who might as well not bother posting....but it doesnt matter which corner of the net you go, you will always find the same, especially on a forum that is growing as rapidly as ours is!

Well said Keef, I feel that to be an apt ending to a thread which has probably continued for long enough now! :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site

If I can just add that my Muller corner was rather delicious and the dog just trumped.... sorry, :D

Seriously now.

I contibute less now because of my new job, I just dont have enough time to get stuck into all the topics. I read most and flit through to the ones I am interested in and make contributions there. I wish I did have time to get through em all but I dont due to the sheer volume of posters.

Yes the forum is repetitive but that was inevitable wasn't it. More and more people (especially those new to the game) will want the basics covering, how many times have we given advice on selecting clubs, gear and lessons.

I remember the 'good old days' when the forum was frequented by a small, loyal group of guys who thrashed out some trully excellent topics for nights on end. Things have changed quite dramatically in such a short space of time, and most for the good. As with all communities, you will always cross some one you dont like or get on with, its just how life goes.

Shame to lose you craw, hopefully, you wont be a stranger!

O and for those not getting it yet, Madandra was joking!!! :D

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site

Ahh bless. Arn't we golfers a rare breed?

Read this thread back in a few weeks and i'm sure you will laugh your back off.

.....Did I happen to mention I won my Club championship this Sunday off scratch???

;)

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk

Hells bells.

That was a read. And on the day I 'take off' from the forum!

You can see the mood change throughout this thread. Which is something. Okay, I don't know what was deleted, but I can guess.

The Craw has threatened to leave before, but didn't, after a few supportive messages. It was only a matter of time though before the ineveratable happened.

(I've removed this bit. Bygones and all that.)

Nope. The forums changed, and I think that some have said some very sensible things on here. Again, change is enevitable. Any 'club' has it's cliques, and here is no different. As more meet up for games, there will be more in jokes and banter, and apparent cliques to the outsider. There will be those that you may never meet, but still get on with. And, there will be those that you just don't.

That's life.

No-ones forcing anyone to be here.

Enjoy it.

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site

lets turn this into a pink golf shirt appreciation thread. :p

[/QUOTE]Let pink be the colour of our shirts on our 1st day against the "Golf Tragic" day next year :D

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site

Damn, and that was about 8 minutes of my life.

Made me laugh though.....at times.

:) :D

I don't read/reply to posts/posters I can't be doing with.
Trouble is, that's only about 1%......hence why I'm always sticking my oar in.

What's Golf Magic?.....also, why is Michael Owen going to Man U? Am I going to have to miss every last ball of the Ashes due to P-P-V? These are the great questions of our time. I'm putting a pony on Beefy making a century or two.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

lets turn this into a pink golf shirt appreciation thread. :p
Let pink be the colour of our shirts on our 1st day against the "Golf Tragic" day next year :D

[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Th Craw...will miss your input,but I must admit I havn't been on here much myself lately,but not down to choice!
Anyway back to pink shirts,anyone have a pair of pink shorts???
Tries to key up a smiley. ;)