PPI Claims

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a loan 9 years ago and I had PPI on it £92 payment about £14 was the PPI. After three months of the loan I cancelled the PPI as I realised that the cover wasn't any good for me. I had a letter from them last month saying I may be entitled to a refund. Thinking that I only had the PPI for three months I didn't think I'd get anything back but sent the form of anyway.

Cheque come today = £408.63!

On a £42 outlay I've made £366.63 profit.

So new clubs on the way for me. I'm left handed so I'm going to go get myself custom fitted at Left Handed Golf in Surrey.

I know need to do my research on what I would like.

I currently use of the shelf Bruner 2.0 irons, play of 12 so probably still want something forgiving. I've no idea where to start to narrow it down.

Any suggestions?

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also, anyone in Kent got any good experiences with custom fit centres they've used. Bearing in mind im left handed. I'd be keen to hear peoples views.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
If you look at my signature panel, at the base of this post.....

My PPI claim paid for all that (except the Scotty), £400 for the wife, £100 for my boy, a holiday and a decorated bedroom.

I hope you declared the interest to the tax man :whistle:

Last edited:

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Reminds me to re send my claim off again! Sent it earlier in the year but the building is now closed. Had the letter returned to me! Think I've got the right one now!

GeeTee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can you let me know how you get on with your fitting at left handed golf please . Fellow lefty here and rate them for buying kit from. I got fitted for x hots at callaways centre in st Andrews but would be interested to know how you got on with a choice of brands

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I didn't get on the Rocketbladez tour's and having TM Tour Preferred's at the time I wanted, really wanted to like them. In the end Ping won out but I hope you enjoy the fitting process. It was great fun when I did mine and opened my eyes a bit to my swing and technology

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not been to left handed golfer personally but had it thoroughly reccomended by a FC recently. He was blown away but the choice and options for lefties after struggling with main stream minimal stock.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a flat in 1999 and didn't realise I had PPI until a letter arrived at the beginning of the year to say my PPI was being transferred to another bank. I called the number on the letter and after a couple of weeks I had a cheque and enough to buy a second-hand Range Rover!

Last edited: