Powakaddy or Motocaddy

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking at the trolleys awaiting repair at our club, there does seem to be a preponderance of PK and HB.

Perhaps it's just a matter of numbers sold ....

It beats me how something so basically simple can have so many faults though.

WhoGivesA

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I would definately NOT recommend POWAKADDY and especially not the FreewayII. I bought one in may2009,and have had nothing but problems ever since. 2 broken axles and dodgy electrics on first one. Got brand new replacement in March 2010 and guess what the axle broke last Tuesday. Now in talks with club pro, powakaddy and trading standards in an attempt to get matter resolved.
My son bought same trolley one month before me and he has had similar problems. He is also onto his second replacement.
:( :( :(

Birdman

Medal Winner
Visit site
I know of two people who have had more repairs and new parts fitted to their Powakaddy that its newer than the newest ones off the shelf!

In fact one of them has had to take the trolley back again for the 417th time and is now talking about rejecting another repair!

Still its funny looking in from the outside.

He lurks on here and I'm certain he'll bite..................
I am on my second Freeway11 as is my son after threatening product not fit for use.....total of 17 warranty repairs in 6 months. These ranged from broken axle, new gearbox, screen and many more. New machines are running well touch wood