Poll people !

Which are you taking ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
AG are re-stocking the M2 are they worth giving a go?
its the mk1 M2 i have, but its more than just the head, you need the right shaft in it too. the stick shafts are not much cope, we were'nt for me.

i suppose the beauty of the interchangable shfts is you can get a few and see what works best. i had 10 diff to chose from i'd got from off here and ebay. my mate is a pro and i borrowed his GC2 and compared them all, best one was the Matrix white tie 5x3 i got off someone on here, head and shoulders better than the others for me. Unfort they don't make that shaft anymore, or at least not the same the company got bought and its a comp diff shaft now

The Golfing Bandits

www.youtube.com
Can someone help me just purchased some used cobra f8 irons today SW,PW,9,8 but the seven and six iron have forged written in the front of them near the face did cobra do this is their sets with the larger irons??

DCB

Visit site
I used the G10 for a couple of years, but, won a Mizu o JpX EZ when they first came out. It has performed well for me after getting the right shaft. I did buy a JPX 900 but not convinced it is any better or longer than the original EZ. Vastly under rated GI driver IMO.