Which are you taking ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
no true idea. Most likely the RBZ

No experience whatsoever of any of those drivers

I went R580, R9 to M4. Once I find a driver that works for me it stays in the bag for a very long time. The R580 only got ditched because it was nonconforming.

The Golfing Bandits

www.youtube.com
no true idea. Most likely the RBZ

No experience whatsoever of any of those drivers

I went R580, R9 to M4. Once I find a driver that works for me it stays in the bag for a very long time. The R580 only got ditched because it was nonconforming.
What do you think of the taylormade M series they are beautiful looking clubs seen they are selling the M2 again in American golf brand new. Heard great things about the clubs but never hit one.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What do you think of the taylormade M series they are beautiful looking clubs seen they are selling the M2 again in American golf brand new. Heard great things about the clubs but never hit one.

The M4 is likely to stay in the bag for quite a few years the only difference between it and the M6 could only be found out in a testing lab.

I have an M1 3 wood, tried against the M2 and the M4 and it is still in the bag.

One thing to note however is I do not have the stock shaft fitted in either club.

Diamana RED 60 in the 3 wood and Fujikura Pro 60 in the driver (this was the shaft in the M1 and M2 drivers I believe)

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went Ping G10 as its the only one I have owned, in fact I wish I still had it !! I have a G30 & a TM m1 at present, the M1 is in the bag and has been for the last 2 or 3 years, I have a PX evenflo 5.5 shaft in it which seems to suit me.

Robin Hood

Visit site
I went Ping G10 as its the only one I have owned, in fact I wish I still had it !! I have a G30 & a TM m1 at present, the M1 is in the bag and has been for the last 2 or 3 years, I have a PX evenflo 5.5 shaft in it which seems to suit me.
My trusty Ping G10 12 degree regular flex is staying in my bag for some time too.
However my equivalent 3 wood is gathering dust in the garage.

Wolf

Visit site
Nike Sasquatch out of that list for me all day long. Loved my one it was relatively ugly, sounded like a frying pan hitting the ball but my word it was a weapon best driver I've ever had barely missed a fairway with it and it only got replaced because the shaft snapped.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
no experience of any of those TBH, ping used to make great drivers though so maybe that.

but... it wouldn't replace my TM M2 with the old white tie shaft, hit that further and better than any of the new drivers on the market

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I can see a lot of people are using the M2 and upwards i hear a lot of good things about the clubs but as i said never really hit one. Anyone have any information on how they hit are they forgiving etc ?
most forging driver i've ever had, prev was M1, SLDR, Call x hot 2 pro, Mizuno JPX 825. tried all the lasted drivers last year and none came near my M2, though none had a shaft like my Matrix white tie (orig)

Cshanley87

Visit site
Nike Sasquatch out of that list for me all day long. Loved my one it was relatively ugly, sounded like a frying pan hitting the ball but my word it was a weapon best driver I've ever had barely missed a fairway with it and it only got replaced because the shaft snapped.
. Couldn’t agree more, Sounds like you’re declaring opening time at the all you can eat with a gong but very easy to hit and went miles